East Yorkshire Breakfast Meeting & more - Sunday 8th September

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
had to go look, 248 mls avg 24.5 more than expected as at times my 400 were working quite hard to maintain my station.

Last edited:
Great day out thanks Andy for sorting it all out, great roads and some good craic , couldn’t of asked for better weather, some nice cars out today , 202 miles covered averaging 21mpg in the 63 very happy with that

Andy

It was a very nice surprise to see you today hopefully see you again soon :thumb:

Thanks for organising today's meet Andy. Great crowd, great weather, great food. What more could you have asked for? :)

Hi Andy and all who tuned up today at the waterwheel nice to meet you all sorry to say had to make it a short
meeting due to family commitments, all been well can stay longer next time, some really nice cars today
enjoyed it, cheers Dave and wife

Hi Andy and all who tuned up today at the waterwheel nice to meet you all sorry to say had to make it a short
meeting due to family commitments, all been well can stay longer next time, some really nice cars today
enjoyed it, cheers Dave and wife

Hi Dave.

It was great to meet you and your wife. Now you’ve found us hopefully you will be able to come to some future meetings, whenever that may be :thumb:

Andy

B7JtXzX.jpg

C14JSKh.jpg

ZchfUDu.jpg

Thanks for organising this one Andy, great drive out and a perfect day for it.

The Guys leaving Blakey Ridge Lion inn heading for Filey Piebald inn, they couldn't get away fast enough for their pies.

Andy, in his E63 had different ideas, loving the exhaust note Andy.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

As other have said, great meet, enjoyed the drive there and back nice to meet everyone and good breakfast, well done to Andy for organising!

Video set to private
The Guys leaving Blakey Ridge Lion inn heading for Filey Piebald inn, they couldn't get away fast enough for their pies.

Andy, in his E63 had different ideas, loving the exhaust note Andy.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Great day out Andy, thoroughly enjoyed myself. Those pies are something else:banana:

Due to Andy's strict schedule I was rushed with my maiden Drone flight, although I did manage to get a few snaps.

P6UKicR.jpg

72YF5vB.jpg

kTD3MXu.jpg

kYIEUIs.jpg

“Cracking shots Ritchy” , if I’d have known you had a drone I would have adjusted the schedule :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom