Eclass wheels on a W203?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Am I wrong in assuming that 16" wheels from an E320 would be the correct offset etc for a 2003 C320?

I have a bid on these at the moment but the seller is listing the tyres as 255/55/16 which seem rather wide for the rims, possibly a typo and he meant 225, I have emailed to ask and am awaiting a reply. Do E class wheels routinely differ in width to C class? i.e. 8j over 7.5j etc?

Thanks, being dim how do you assess the offset from those pictures? Also, if different would it be a complete no to fitting to a C class?

The offset is 62 I think :dk: In order to fit the W203 you need an offset of around 35. Try some sport edition wheels instead. :thumb:

I bought a set of these once when I had my W210 years back but never put them on as I was told I needed a new set of bolts which I decided not to spend extra on so I sold them on (at a profit as it happens although not intentional). I think they were ET42 and the tyres should be 225's and not 255's so I think the seller has made an error in his description.

Also it just so happens that I saw a W203 about an hour ago with the same fitted. They were 16" Rucha's. Looked very suited to the car and looked good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom