Eurocharged M156 v7 tune

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tonyg1987

Car
CLS63AMG, C63AMG Gone but not forgotten
anyone had the v7 tune yet? still currently in beta but feedback has been more positive than v6. ive had the v6 for two months now and its never been spot on for me. look forward to the v7 tune, ive emailed jerry tonight hoping to get the new map, apparently theyve been able to unlock the vvt on this map so results will be very interesting.

Post back when you have info. I am interested in this upgrade from V5.

So what's the difference between the V6 and V7? For me, V6 was never good enough to replace V5.

The only thing I note from V6 was an option to delete cold start, run race fuel and a flame tune which they dropped quickly as it made cars quite jerky.

Spoke to Jerry and he said v7 beta is now locked but will officially be released in two weeks. Be interesting to find out the difference, ill be taking the plunge as v6 was a let down for me

Awaiting the v7 also a few people running the 500whp mark with headers and supporting mods

Why get so excited about the release of a "new" version?
Will version V7 produce more power.....unlikely.
At the end of the day you can only play with fuelling on N/A engine so much. And the truth is you may get a "headline" bhp figure but the important bit is the area under the curve and how the power is delivered.

Headers will have you running 550-570bhp ( with a header tune).

However, to be making any more you are looking at either a simple NOS install or supercharger install or what likes very interesting is a twin turbo install.

People may disagree.....but I have had mine running on Dyno till early hours of the morning, uploading different maps etc and trying to squeeze that last bhp out of it and you can't feel any difference after it........

Is v7 just fixing bugs in v6?
If yes, then I hope it's free and that all the bugs are fixed - in case it damages your engine!

Why get so excited about the release of a "new" version?
Will version V7 produce more power.....unlikely.
At the end of the day you can only play with fuelling on N/A engine so much. And the truth is you may get a "headline" bhp figure but the important bit is the area under the curve and how the power is delivered.

Headers will have you running 550-570bhp ( with a header tune).

However, to be making any more you are looking at either a simple NOS install or supercharger install or what likes very interesting is a twin turbo install.

People may disagree.....but I have had mine running on Dyno till early hours of the morning, uploading different maps etc and trying to squeeze that last bhp out of it and you can't feel any difference after it........

Well said!

Remap is limited to amount of additional power increase without relevant hardware modfications. IMO V6 was just a money making exercise for Euro Charged which went wrong.

Hi people,

Can I ask any of you that have purchased the V7 tune from Eurocharged USA to upload via MyGenius, to give a little review on what you think of the tune?

I started a thread here on MBWorld as I, and a few others, are having an issue whereby the car just feel flat/dead past 4000rpm. When reflashed to V5 or V6, there is no problem so would appear to be a problem with the V7 file.

https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w204/680426-v7-power-problem.html#post7251868

Still awaiting mine from Jerry.

Due to weather conditions and flooding in Houston, Eurocharged office is closed until further notice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom