Euromerc webstore

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is clear.

Some people are very happy with the service they received from Euromerc.

Some people are very upset at the the bad service they feel they received from Euromerc.

Some people are both...

It's the same thing all over again in every thread. I think the principle has been established. Some people are happy, some are not. Let's move on...

But let's stop these threads - they are pointless, and immediately we have two camps formed, those who were helped by Nick's vs those who consider themselves 'injured parties'.

The point has been made, several times. Anyone searching for Euromerc on this forum will find many previous threads of this nature, enough to help them make up their own minds on whether to buy from Euromerc or not. There is really no need to go on and on discussing the same issues all over again. My view, anyway.

Incidentally, I had some dealing with Euromerc in the past. Strangely I found the website on the Internet and did not realise it was our very own nick mercedes until reading these threads much later. I mention this just to say that I have first hand experience with ordering from Euromerc.

I try to avoid these threads, but Nick can you address this issue? Preferably directly with Sean.

Thanks,

Simon

No you don`t,otherwise why would you keep bringing that up

You didn't lodge it on my merchant account.

you're missing the point, I shouldn't have had to lodge anything against anyone

or was I in the wrong by not receiving goods id paid for??

Err, first post in 5 pages - think I have avoided it quite well. The reason I do bring it up now is after 18 months Sean still does not have his money, he is a friend.

Sean is owed as 3 figure sum, but seems to be too much of a gentleman.

Can someone tell me what possible benefit there is of threads of this nature?

The management here seems to get very hot under the collar about trivial things but allow public bear-baiting sessions like this to run & run

Ordinarily I don't post on threads of this nature - what would be the point? - but it just seems so negative

If it has to continue could there not be a new forum section created called "Whinging & Whining"? It could be placed there - along with about 30% of the rest of the threads on the forum

Nick Froome

I will also continue to bring it up at every opportunity, it is unacceptable behaviour. There is no excuse for not refunding a customer for goods that were returned in person.

The fact they are both members of this forum compounds the issue and is one of the many reasons MBClub had to distance itself from Euromerc and remove it from it's list of authorised traders.

18 months on and still no refund.

Pay the man the money he is owed.

I will also continue to bring it up at every opportunity

No one it`s stoping you from doing so but at least you`re not saying you`re trying to avoid this threads

This thread is going nowhere fast, so is closing.

If anyone has a grievance against euromerc, I suggest they take the matter up with the appropriate legal channels and not via a slagging match on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom