• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Facelift A45 exhaust question

C60three

Car
V60
Had a pre-facelift A45 and retrofitted the AMG exhaust which was 'on all the time', I removed the exhaust prior to sale and replaced it with the original.

I now have Facelift A45 which I thought came with performance exhaust as standard??

I've Googled where the switchable control button is and we don't appear to have one in the centre console.....

Are the valves controlled depending on the driving mode selected?

If the sports exhaust doesn't come as standard could I fit the pre-facelift exhaust onto the facelift car?
Many thanks in advance

Had a pre-facelift A45 and retrofitted the AMG exhaust which was 'on all the time', I removed the exhaust prior to sale and replaced it with the original.

I now have Facelift A45 which I thought came with performance exhaust as standard??

I've Googled where the switchable control button is and we don't appear to have one in the centre console.....

Are the valves controlled depending on the driving mode selected?

If the sports exhaust doesn't come as standard could I fit the pre-facelift exhaust onto the facelift car?

Many thanks in advance

That mean you dont have the performance exhaust added to the car as it is an optional extra and the button would be places right next to the heated seats button

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That mean you dont have the performance exhaust added to the car as it is an optional extra and the button would be places right next to the heated seats button

That would make sense then! (I thought is was standard). Do you know if the prefacelift sports exhaust would fit my new car? (obviously won't be controllable?)

That would make sense then! (I thought is was standard). Do you know if the prefacelift sports exhaust would fit my new car? (obviously won't be controllable?)

Im not too sure mate, im taking delivery of my a45 in september and will be playing with the exhaust then but im sure someone whos experimented will be replying on here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom