Fault Codes Found W211

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GeoffWestWales

Car
Mercedes E Class
Took delivery of my iCarsoft MB V 2.0 Scanner Yesterday, just scanned it as the ABS light is on, I got the following codes/messages:

056 S9/1 (Brake Light Switch), normally open contact and in a box next to this message it says AUS

P2402 State: Historic
The left rear wheel rpm signal sent from the traction system via the CAN bus is unreasonable

P1861 State Historic
The left rear wheel rpm signal sent from the traction system via the CAN bus is unreasonable

Could this be the abs sensor on that wheel?

State Historic
ABS anto - lock braking system control

C225C
State Historic
Event: ABS control

Anddoing a live data from the SBC pump, I got the following:
A7/3b1(Front Axle pre pressure sensor) 5.12 bar
A7/3b2 Reservoir pressure sensor 149.41 bar
A7/3b3 (Left front pressure sensor) 4.39 bar
A7/3b4 (Right front pressusre sensor) 5.31 bar
B37/1 (SBC pedal value sensor) 14.66mm

Does the above sound like a healthy pump?, any pointers would be greatly received.

Took delivery of my iCarsoft MB V 2.0 Scanner Yesterday, just scanned it as the ABS light is on, I got the following codes/messages:

056 S9/1 (Brake Light Switch), normally open contact and in a box next to this message it says AUS

P2402 State: Historic

P1861 State Historic

Could this be the abs sensor on that wheel?

State Historic
ABS anto - lock braking system control

C225C
State Historic
Event: ABS control

Anddoing a live data from the SBC pump, I got the following:
A7/3b1(Front Axle pre pressure sensor) 5.12 bar
A7/3b2 Reservoir pressure sensor 149.41 bar
A7/3b3 (Left front pressure sensor) 4.39 bar
A7/3b4 (Right front pressusre sensor) 5.31 bar
B37/1 (SBC pedal value sensor) 14.66mm

Does the above sound like a healthy pump?, any pointers would be greatly received.
Delete them all after making a note and see if they come back

Delete them all after making a note and see if they come back
Did that yesterday and they all came back, sounds like a wheel sensor on the rear wheel is one, not sure the brake light warning means its good or bad as brake lights are working but as its a cheap fix ordered a switch will whip off the rear wheel and have a good look at the sensor and ring on the drive shaft and see what I find

Forgot to say doing a live abs test it was reading roughly the same on all wheels so is the sensor for the abs is the only sensor on the wheel or maybe there are 2 sensors?

One of the sensors might be failing intermittently.

rear; its usually reluctor ring, not sensor itself...

Looking at the faults,do the SBC Reservoir have that sort of pressure,the sensor is saying you have 2000 ilbs per square inch in that tank,seems alot to me.

Looking at the faults,do the SBC Reservoir have that sort of pressure,the sensor is saying you have 2000 ilbs per square inch in that tank,seems alot to me.
I think they do run high pressure but not sure how much is to much, but I don't get an actual fault code when scanning the sbc pump, as I had the brake switch warning will swap that even though it seems to be working but thinking it must be the reluctor ring on the rear near side wheel, will have a look later as need to check on how worn the brake pads are so will have a good poke around, but it makes the most sense as getting readings from all four abs sensors when doing a live scan, may be intermittant at high speed so seen as the reluctor ring is the cheapest may as well start there and see how I progress, wish me luck :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom