Firth Gear, filming your E55?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
AMGeed, your car was a credit to you mate, and it`s definitely held its age better than the other two; particularly the RS, which really looks quite dated now.
Glad you had a good day though, and it`s made for a really interesting thread on here; especially after watching the show.

Nice one ! :thumb:

On the tube of you.

Interesting some of the comments.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
At last :D

I tried to upload that clip last year and I had copywrite problems so never bothered again.
Nice to see the car on the big screen again.

Edit.......just read the comments:D
They are hard on that M5:devil:

Last edited:
They are hard on that M5:devil:

I didn't realise that V10 engine was troublesome - I just knew SMGIII (like SMGII and SMGI) could be a royal pain in the rse and when it goes wrong, it's not cheap to fix which is partly why I chose E55.

And as before, I don't personally feel the E60 has aged well at all - despite loving the shape when it first came out.

I didn't realise that V10 engine was troublesome - I just knew SMGIII (like SMGII and SMGI) could be a royal pain in the rse and when it goes wrong, it's not cheap to fix which is partly why I chose E55.

And as before, I don't personally feel the E60 has aged well at all - despite loving the shape when it first came out.

Nor did I although I don't really follow too much the trials and tribulations of BMW ownership.

I agree also, that M5 looks very dated and the RS6 looks like an 80's model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom