Found possibley stolen - Mercedes 190E Essex London REG J616 URX

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Maybe a parking dispute so somebody has bought it cheap to dump, sorry park there to annoy a neighbour and the neighbour has responded :dk:

That's what they usually tell you to do on PH in such circumstances :devil:

Its not registered stolen under than registration. Can you get a pic of the VIN ?

Tbh it was alittle tricky to get the pics I did, the area is one I didn't want to be spending too much time in, so to get the vin wouldn't be easy

Don't try it Missy it's a rough area, you've done your bit, relax put your feet up, we'll have another hit for you soon. x

Am I missing something here? All I can see is a 28 year old car that has probably been dumped. It's in Essex, so about 100 miles away from the OP, who's seen it in another forum. Why is it the subject of a 3 page (so far) thread?

Am I missing something here? All I can see is a 28 year old car that has probably been dumped. It's in Essex, so about 100 miles away from the OP, who's seen it in another forum. Why is it the subject of a 3 page (so far) thread?

Obviously not much on the tele

It's a desirable/collectable car , examples of which are becoming ever scarcer these days , which no one wants to see coming to harm , although it now has .

MissyD Thank you,, it is nice that you went over to check it out .And if i was close to the location then i would be first there .With a broken window i would say it dead on the wheels . I wonder why this forum has no stolen section And most forums have a stolen section . This is very helpfull to find members vehicles if they have been stolen . No one looks at other mercedes only a mercedes owner . And spot cars like this one . Wish the 190E could be made to look good once again .

Tbh it was alittle tricky to get the pics I did, the area is one I didn't want to be spending too much time in, so to get the vin wouldn't be easy

WDB2010242F956166 is the VIN :)

Sarah what on earth have you started above?! You've got them all in a fluster :D:p:D Whats this about st Trinians at BOTG, do I need to buy a new outfit?!

Natacha

OMG have I started something for BOTG - fancy dress competition as part of the festivities??:eek::eek::D:D

WDB2010242F956166 is the VIN :)

Sarah what on earth have you started above?! You've got them all in a fluster :D:p:D Whats this about st Trinians at BOTG, do I need to buy a new outfit?!

Natacha

I have no idea, but feel free, I'm sure you'll get some interest :D

if I have to try and persuade Cora to get her Goodwood Revival outfit out again I'll be in even more trouble than I already am!:(:oops::oops:

if I have to try and persuade Cora to get her Goodwood Revival outfit out again I'll be in even more trouble than I already am!:(:oops::oops:

You in the dog house Chris ???

Not yet Sarah - Cora has a superb outfit for the Goodwood Revival - 50's swing dress in red with white polke dots and multiple taffeta petticoats, matching wedge shoes, handbag and parasol, tested it out at a 968uk meet 3 years ago at Goodwood and were asked by a number of people if we were there for the cars or the horse racing (it was the weekend of Glorious Goodwood). She looked fabulous in it, but have not been able to persuade her to get it out since!

I'm hoping at least yourself and Natasha are up for the laugh, it'll make it easier for me to persuade Cora to dress for the occasion - and I suspect the 2 of you in St T outfits would also cause appreciative comment!!:D:D:D:D
And before anyone else gets the idea : :ttiuwp

I know what Sarah looks like but which one of those is Natacha? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom