From C43 to either C63 or E63.........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yes, the full winter package was £4,100 from MB. I ran 19" on summers as well, but with the larger tyres that came with the car new and the bicolour from the Night Pack (see below).

View attachment 106563

This is one stunning looking Beast.

In epic condition by the pictures. Looking at fitment I'm not sure they will fit my E63. Going by the fitment to vehicle spec. I do also have a forged set of 18" F 14 style wheels that the summer tyres are running low on tread. Looking at your wheels I imagine you will be looking for quite a bit more than I might be looking to pay.

Thanks for uploading the pictures.
I'm pretty certain they fit the 212 E63 if you check the part numbers online. Selling isn't what I'd normally do (and didn't join the forum for) and I'll only let them go to an enthusiast who has the car rather than someone who will re-sell. I write off the value of winters when I buy the car (Recently I let a set of GLE63S winters go for nothing). Cast around on options for what works for you and if you want to discuss a price we can chat. I'd sooner see someone get more out of their car to be honest.

How much are you looking for? Will probably be out my budget but no harm in asking I guess...
See the reply to 350cls. I'm not here to sell stuff just reconnecting as I'm out of a Merc at the moment, but happy to discuss. Just to reiterate, I'd sooner see these things go to a good home if there is one rather than some re-seller, so price will be pretty much dependent on what someone wants to pay and not take advantage of me.

I’d be interested to know what price also and would they fit my 63s? Where are you in Dorset?
Price-wise see the above responses. It would please me if they went to an enthusiast owner, but as far as I know they won't fit your C205 C63S but I have a full winter wheel/tyre set from my 205 C63S Coupe (now gone) that are factory OEM supplied. I was possibly hanging on to those but if you're interested let me know. By the way I'm in North Dorset, so not a million miles away.

I hope I'm not going to get a rocket off the Forum Administrator for discussing the wheels and tyres. I only joined a while ago to chat about cars, as I might be looking for an older Mercedes, not to knock stuff out.

I'm pretty certain they fit the 212 E63 if you check the part numbers online. Selling isn't what I'd normally do (and didn't join the forum for) and I'll only let them go to an enthusiast who has the car rather than someone who will re-sell. I write off the value of winters when I buy the car (Recently I let a set of GLE63S winters go for nothing). Cast around on options for what works for you and if you want to discuss a price we can chat. I'd sooner see someone get more out of their car to be honest.

Really appreciate the effort you have with uploading the photos and the offer to buy the wheels and tyres. . It is rather difficult to discuss price without the PM option. You cant be far away now with posts to PM lol.

See the reply to 350cls. I'm not here to sell stuff just reconnecting as I'm out of a Merc at the moment, but happy to discuss. Just to reiterate, I'd sooner see these things go to a good home if there is one rather than some re-seller, so price will be pretty much dependent on what someone wants to pay and not take advantage of me.
OK please get your post count up so that we can discuss haha

OK please get your post count up so that we can discuss haha
I don't know how this actually works. The message about not being able to PM or use Classifieds has disappeared when I log on, which it did shortly after I went past 30 messages. However, I don't know when the PM facility goes live for someone. Is it also based on time, as that would stop people spamming the site, which would make sense?

I don't know how this actually works. The message about not being able to PM or use Classifieds has disappeared when I log on, which it did shortly after I went past 30 messages. However, I don't know when the PM facility goes live for someone. Is it also based on time, as that would stop people spamming the site, which would make sense

I think its 30 days or 30 posts minimum for private messaging.

I think its 30 days or 30 posts minimum for private messaging.
Ok. Well I seem to be on 40+ but maybe it’s been too much for a week even though it’s posts over a number of subjects. I don’t know.

Didn't you very nearly, get a Hyacyinth Red,
E63, Roger? Before you got your Black one?

Yes Tony. The seller pulled out the day before I was due to go to Manchester to view the car.
I try not to think about that car. Damn near perfection in my eyes.

I don't know how this actually works. The message about not being able to PM or use Classifieds has disappeared when I log on, which it did shortly after I went past 30 messages. However, I don't know when the PM facility goes live for someone. Is it also based on time, as that would stop people spamming the site, which would make sense?
I'm not too sure to be honest, I haven't been a member for too long myself

Ok. Well I seem to be on 40+ but maybe it’s been too much for a week even though it’s posts over a number of subjects. I don’t know.
Even though you have 40+ posts, the 30 day period from joining hasn't elapsed yet.
You should be able to private message from 16th Jan.

Even though you have 40+ posts, the 30 day period from joining hasn't elapsed yet.
You should be able to private message from 16th Jan.
Thanks for the clarification, I appreciate it. It doesn’t really make a difference to me. I didn’t join the forum as a means to buy or sell. If people want to get in touch in January it’s ok, if not then also fine.

^ Using a temporary email address can be useful when private messaging is unavailable to one or both parties when buying or selling.
I've used this one in the past

^ Using a temporary email address can be useful when private messaging is unavailable to one or both parties when buying or selling.
I've used this one in the past
Thank you, hadn't particularly thought of that. I don't really want to circumvent the Forum rules, they're there for reasons which seem pretty sensible. It's only mid-Jan anyway, so not long for people who are interested.

Thank you, hadn't particularly thought of that. I don't really want to circumvent the Forum rules, they're there for reasons which seem pretty sensible. It's only mid-Jan anyway, so not long for people who are interested.
I'd be happy to wait nd have the conversation in January :)

I'd be happy to wait nd have the conversation in January :)
That’s fine. I hadn’t any plans in mind for these or the C63S set so they’re not going anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom