Genuine 16inc Mercedes Sport Alloys,vgc Inc Vg Tyres

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bmautosport

NOW SOLD Genuine 16inc Mercedes Sport Alloys,vgc Inc Vg Tyres

Set of 4 16inc Genuine Mercedes 5 spoke alloy wheels to fit most mercedes models,5x112 with 35mm off set.They are in near mint condition with only a few small marks on the outer lip,but only small marks as alloys still look good just have a look at the pics.Great looking set of alloys ideal if you have steels or standard alloys on your car.or are you tyres getting low,cause they are fitted with a pair of new pirelli 205/55/16 tyres and a pair of Michelin 205/55/16 tyres with 5mm so excellent life.They come complete with all center caps and have all just been balanced (on the inside,so no weights on the face) so are ready to fit straight on.Ill let the pics do the rest.These wheels retail for £185 each so dont miss out on a real bargin £299 07909900222 THESE ARE NOW SOLD

286_2223a06cf4sNtAhe.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,

Can you tell me what vehicle they came off of?

Thanks

I believe this style of wheel are replicas. If not could you put the MB part number on here as well please.

Theres a 97 W202 Sport around these parts with them on, I thought they were reps also

I cant remember but I think they are Replica's and their number begins with a K(?). MB wheels for 202s were 37ET anyway although my old replicas were 35ET and never caused any probs!

2 things,
- where are they (I'm guessing I would need to pick them up)
- Anyone know if they would fit my W202?

Thanks... the reason I ask is there was one of the classes that had slightly different offsets; but I couldn't remember which... bmautosport, are you still here? Where-abouts are the wheels? I am interested if they aren't too far from me...

R2D2 said:
I believe this style of wheel are replicas. If not could you put the MB part number on here as well please.
R2D2 said:
I cant remember but I think they are Replica's and their number begins with a K(?). MB wheels for 202s were 37ET anyway although my old replicas were 35ET and never caused any probs!
Those wheels are called "Nushaba".

B6 647 0511 : 7x16 (et 37)
B6 647 0511 : 8x16 (et 36)

I guess Mercedes must have specially made this set with 35ET offset just for this thread;)

Ah well if they are offset ET37 then shude was right then!;)

are these still for sale,and will they fit a w203 c class

There are still avaliable and would fit straight onto a C class.Regads

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom