• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Going to say goodbye all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right 'our country'?????

I'm fae Glasgow!!! We didnae qualify you pokin fun pal!??

The world a fair bit bigger than engerland!! I'm a Scot you Engl!!!

[emoji13][emoji12][emoji13]

Sorry Lennox, didn't quite get what language you are typing in above ??

Last edited:
Real Scots pal!!! Comonoverhereandillexplain!!

Right 'our country'?????

I'm fae Glasgow!!! We didnae qualify you pokin fun pal!??

The world a fair bit bigger than engerland!! I'm a Scot you Engl!!!

[emoji13][emoji12][emoji13]

Och awa and bury yer heed, and heed the bore och aye Wullie!!! :wallbash:

ash59fifty-uk said:
Is football talk seriously banned on here? I never knew this :dk: Imagine if Facebook had the same rules...

Is egg chasing talk banned 'n all? Any one for cricket lol!

Bird had a World Cup edition Opel Corsa so there!! It was one of those 1 litre jobbies with a pot missin'. Wouldn't pull granny off the pi$$ pot that one!

Lennox said:
Right 'our country'????? I'm fae Glasgow!!! We didnae qualify you pokin fun pal!?? The world a fair bit bigger than engerland!! I'm a Scot you Engl!!! [emoji13][emoji12][emoji13]

Was nae talkin to u ya whallaper, ock... away with ya pish talk!

Lol when I say our, I was speaking for the English/Irish/Welsh, not necessarily all of GB. There certainly is more of us here :thumb:

This thread is pointless. The op said he was leaving due to the rules , yet is remaining.
So after the OPs tantrum he remains . I love these threads :D

Attention seeking at its finest

Last edited:
Good on you Brian, sucked us all in that time, what a gas!! :doh:

This thread is pointless. The op said he was leaving due to the rules , yet is remaining.

Just a bit of fun Karl. Join in, you might even enjoy it. :bannana:

That's it IM leaving!!!! Had enough of your bad chat and constant banning, no-one believes that I am the Walrus, the BMW hatred is unbelievable. Just because I don't, like you lot all live in a caravan but in a house does not make me a bad persons!! Ok my wife is not related to me, so what?? And no I'm not going to join your Tarmac r us discount panel!!!

I'm going to eat worms in my mankeeie and tall socks!!

That's it IM leaving!!!! Had enough of your bad chat and constant banning, no-one believes that I am the Walrus, the BMW hatred is unbelievable. Just because I don't, like you lot all live in a caravan but in a house does not make me a bad persons!! Ok my wife is not related to me, so what?? And no I'm not going to join your Tarmac r us discount panel!!!

I'm going to eat worms in my mankeeie and tall socks!!

You've gone again my friend!!! Go take your pills. :p

Please close it, now it's just an venue for some of the forum's overposting gasbags to go on & on & on & on & on.

Lennox said:
That's it IM leaving!!!! Had enough of your bad chat and constant banning, no-one believes that I am the Walrus, the BMW hatred is unbelievable. Just because I don't, like you lot all live in a caravan but in a house does not make me a bad persons!! Ok my wife is not related to me, so what?? And no I'm not going to join your Tarmac r us discount panel!!! I'm going to eat worms in my mankeeie and tall socks!!

Did you go out with HB last night ?

:)

Please close it, now it's just an venue for some of the forum's overposting gasbags to go on & on & on & on & on.

Then stop looking at the thread and leave us to have our fun. :D

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    38.8 KB · Views: 7
And fun it is, I now like killer H; I think she's fab, not that I'm staying, just thought I would try and change the RULES.....lol

It appears some people take an avatar literally, so for the record: I am not a car. :dk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom