• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Going to say goodbye all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two things:

1. Phone/text when you're on your way and I'll make a cake.

2. Will you bring your E63 as I've never been in such a car.

Ant. :p
Yes and yes, I'll also bring Druk and LTD !

Yes and yes, I'll also bring Druk and LTD !

Now THAT sounds like a plan. :thumb: mind you, it'd have to be some size of cake eh??? :eek:

(Unless you're bringing them to also nut me? :crazy:)

Ant. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I have got to the end of this tread,I do not know what to post,not used to playing with the big boys,does it mean Brian 1 is still with us,or have I scored a own goal,I mean exhaust.

Now I have got to the end of this tread,I do not know what to post,not used to playing with the big boys,does it mean Brian 1 is still with us,or have I scored a own goal,I mean exhaust.

He probably isn't with us...he signed off 5 minutes after flouncing.

Maybe, just maybe some of the more dominant members of this forum should stop assuming they're better than everybody else. We see the same pattern forming in many threads.

Every member of this furom has the same right to an opinion. We're all here for similar reasons. As with texting, posts can carry an unknown tone, that's why a :D or :rolleyes: etc etc can make all the difference.

Ant. :D

Bitter, fatter, eats lots of batter, but few of them, if any, are better...

You are a breath of fresh air Ant.

Huh?! What did I miss? :confused: Been having a nap! :o

Was there some sort of altercation? Anyone get any footage on their smartphone? :dk:

Wake me what it's over. Yawn!:)

Oh man! I'm below Ant! It stinks down here! Oi, Ant, shove an Odour Eater up yer jacksie! :p :D

A quick question.....what is an AMG?...is it a stronger version of OMG? if it is a deity, then it should be banned.

Football should be banned.....the ball is the wrong shape....it should be ovoid.

Yugguy said:
Well I'd just like to say that I'm over the moon. And sick as a parrot. Still, it's a game of two halves, it only takes a second to score a goal. MAN ON!!! DOWN THE LINE!!! *I have no idea what all that actually means.

Man on/man coming: opposing team player fast approaching

Down the line: pass it down the side of the pitch to fellow team mate

;)

Brian, in the words of KWS 'Please Don't Go' :o

Ant, I'm glad you plumped for "Please don't go" and not "Babe, I love you so, and I want you to know that I'm, gonna miss your love, the minute you log out of your web browser"

Ant, I'm glad you plumped for "Please don't go" and not "Babe, I love you so, and I want you to know that I'm, gonna miss your love, the minute you log out of your web browser"

haha. That song was out around the same time I started going out with the lads.

For some silly reason we used to sing, "Beans on toast, Beans on toast"

Very immature. :fail

haha. That song was out around the same time I started going out with the lads.

For some silly reason we used to sing, "Beans on toast, Beans on toast"

Very immature. :fail

Well done for coming out in public.... "When I started going out with lads".

You rainbow warrior you!!! [emoji1303][emoji1300]

Peter103 said:
My word, Brian 1 has created quit a stir with his Brexit, #103 for me!! Well done B1.
I trust that your use of "B1" was just lazy thumbability and not a side swipe at half the titular stars of Bananas in Pyjamas. He and B2 would most likely take offence at the comparison.

Bugger, I forgot to check whether or not we're allowed to mention children's TV.

On a more serious note, at what point are posts deemed to be against the rules? Is it on the whim of any Admin? For instance, there were (rightly) no complaints about the dreadful murder of MP Jo Cox, clearly a political act. But when a poor sod mentions a goal at some silly game he gets jumped upon from all sides. In my opinion, anyone who got upset about the mention of the goal (that turned out to have no effect on the result) needs to get a life. If the match was that important those people should have ensured they kept well away from the Internet, perhaps by concentrating on their work or whatever else was keeping them away from a TV.

On a more serious note, at what point are posts deemed to be against the rules? Is it on the whim of any Admin? For instance, there were (rightly) no complaints about the dreadful murder of MP Jo Cox, clearly a political act. But when a poor sod mentions a goal at some silly game he gets jumped upon from all sides. In my opinion, anyone who got upset about the mention of the goal (that turned out to have no effect on the result) needs to get a life. If the match was that important those people should have ensured they kept well away from the Internet, perhaps by concentrating on their work or whatever else was keeping them away from a TV.

Banned repetition!!

How can you be sure it's not a .45?

Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being it is a Colt 1911 .38, not the most powerful handgun in the world and might blow your head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

You be quiet or I'll come down the road and nut ye

Are you Scottish, H?

Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being it is a Colt 1911 .38, not the most powerful handgun in the world and might blow your head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

Are you Scottish, H?
Aye pal and a wee bit on the brown side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom