• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Going to say goodbye all

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha. That song was out around the same time I started going out with the lads.

For some silly reason we used to sing, "Beans on toast, Beans on toast"

Very immature. :fail

Ant. :D

What a great tune?! One of my all time favourites. Reminds me of Summer 1992, and The Ritzy nightclub in Torquay. Good times!

For instance, there were (rightly) no complaints about the dreadful murder of MP Jo Cox, clearly a political act.

Mair is no politician.

But when a poor sod mentions a goal at some silly game he gets jumped upon from all sides. In my opinion, anyone who got upset about the mention of the goal (that turned out to have no effect on the result) needs to get a life. If the match was that important those people should have ensured they kept well away from the Internet, perhaps by concentrating on their work or whatever else was keeping them away from a TV.

The ''poor sod'' had no reason to expect to find a banned topic being discussed here. Let alone so explicitly expressed.

What a great tune?! One of my all time favourites. Reminds me of Summer 1992, and The Ritzy nightclub in Torquay. Good times!

Yes, the same time I was enjoying the Manchester Music scene. Great fun times. I think music is the best thing in my life aside from my family. Can't imagine life without it :bannana:

Ant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been in as a Guest, LMAO at all your comments. It proves to me that after 8 pages and counting, that we need more of a relaxed attitude on the Rules, or eventually the forum will stagnate, just out of interest, most Forums allow discussions, if things get out of hand they are ended by the Mods.....Just a thought!

Been in as a Guest, LMAO at all your comments. It proves to me that after 8 pages and counting, that we need more of a relaxed attitude on the Rules, or eventually the forum will stagnate, just out of interest, most Forums allow discussions, if things get out of hand they are ended by the Mods.....Just a thought!

Welcome back Brian 1!

Aye pal and a wee bit on the brown side.

Euphemism? :D

Just when you said "ye", made me think of:

30-3009-7V5BF00Z.jpg

John,

Harry is more like..........

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    34.6 KB · Views: 16
Ha ha ha, you guy's are Soooooo funny......

Virgin

Welcome back Brian. Did you watch the tennis?

Ant.
Virgin guy's were fitting TV etc and land line, no time to watch tv Ant, too much to do, New apartment...... love it....

Virgin guy's were fitting TV etc and land line, no time to watch tv Ant, too much to do, New apartment...... love it....

I'm just about to junk Virgin for BT. They are consistently dropping my signal, echo on the lines and their customer service is deplorable, their Indian call centre is dreadful (nothing against them I have ran a number of offshore capabilities myself and they can be excellent). I was on an unlimited package and got 40mbps, I asked to drop the cost of the unlimited and they capped it at 50mbps, and I'm now getting 56mbps????? So maple for less???? Wtf???

So good luck with them for BB and phone as for the TV it's not a patch on Sky, and we ended up staying with sky as Virgins pricing become a con once you load it up.

Football is only 22 idiots kicking a bag of wind up and down a field watched by even more people, Rugby is a game played by men with odd shaped bags of wind, again watched by even more people. Why do people take it so seriously ..... it's only a game like cards, chess etc. This site is dedicated to cars, Mercedes in particular. Surely there are sites dedicated to games, so why not discuss it on them ! Would they be the least bit interested get their thongs in a twist, if someone talking about cars on their site / forum ? ? ?

Football is only 22 idiots kicking a bag of wind up and down a field watched by even more people, Rugby is a game played by men with odd shaped bags of wind, again watched by even more people. Why do people take it so seriously ..... it's only a game like cards, chess etc. This site is dedicated to cars, Mercedes in particular. Surely there are sites dedicated to games, so why not discuss it on them ! Would they be the least bit interested get their thongs in a twist, if someone talking about cars on their site / forum ? ? ?

Probably!!! Lol

Can admin/mods please ban this member. ^^^^^^^^

The topic of football is forbidden on this forum. :D

Kimican said:

A car site is just a bunch of guys and gals arguing over petty stuff, as we can see here

Besides... It wasn't like it was a premiership game. It's the Euros, our country is playing. Is nobody patriotic any more? :eek:

I can't stand darts, pool, cricket, snooker, songs of praise... but moaning about them is a wasted effort and I don't see the point, lol

Plus, Rugby is hardly a more manly game is it lets be honest. Ice Hockey would be a game played by men and watched by MORE people. Heavy object received to the mouth at 40mph? 2 minutes and a quick stitch later and you're back out on the ice. Oh and you can legally fight too, IIRC that and boxing are the only sports where the police would not be involved (obviously excluding MMA and other fighting sports also)

Last edited:
It's the Euros, our country is playing. Is nobody patriotic any more? :eek:

Right 'our country'?????

I'm fae Glasgow!!! We didnae qualify you pokin fun pal!??

The world a fair bit bigger than engerland!! I'm a Scot you Engl!!!

[emoji13][emoji12][emoji13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom