Google Latitude

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Why waste your money?

She's a teenager, she'll just block you from seeing where she is and say its an invasion of her privacy.

It is, but not with her permission. Within reason, we don't mind where she is, we just like to know where she is...

Why waste your money?

She's a teenager, she'll just block you from seeing where she is and say its an invasion of her privacy.

take the phone back then and give her one of these until she agrees :devil:

babiken_retro_mp4.jpg

try and convince her with things like, if you need me to come to pick u up after a night out etc, i can know exactly where you will be etc etc

may not work though - i'm not looking forward to teenage years when my kids are older...... i dont have a daughter though

I'd put money on this application being unusable if left on permanently due to the battery drain.

So you'd need to manually update your position each time you change location. In other words, she could just as easilly send you a text telling you where she is.

i feel u are probably right spike.

I use it on my and my wifes Blackberry Bold.

It seems to send updates every 6 mins, either from the internal GPS or "within XXm of a mast". I last recharged over night Saturday/Sunday and am down to 1 (out of 4 bars) on the battery, so it's not too bad on power.

I assume the GPS data is logged on the BES as well, although I don't think RIM has released anything to allow you to view it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom