Got my C32 de-catted, nice!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gaz74

Car
C32 AMG
I'd been looking into getting my car de-catted for a while, to give it a more purposeful sound, as I think the C32s are a bit too understated. So, Saturday afternoon involved a short drive to EMP Performance in Bushey, Herts to have the two secondary cats and the middle silencer removed. I have to say, the service I received was excellent! I was shown through the process of where the cuts would be made and also shown the new pipes that had been fabricated before they were fitted. I then sat and watched the F1 qualifying while the job was done.

So, am I happy? Damn right I am!! :bannana:
It now has a really nice burble on tickover and it sounds gorgeous under full throttle! But, it's still really quiet when cruising at around 80 on the motorway, as I didn't want a monotonous drone that would eventually drive me mad. And now, it turns heads when you give it a boot up the road, yet will still waft along with no real noise if you want to.

Overall, 10/10!! :)

Oh, and the cost was £210 all in, a great price if you ask me.

can anyone tell me what the strip of metal is that runs under the inlet manafold on a c270 seems to have came loose and makes a rattle noise

can anyone tell me what the strip of metal is that runs under the inlet manafold on a c270 seems to have came loose and makes a rattle noise

Hahahahahaahaa :wallbash:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom