GSF discount codes

• Thread starter Deleted member 37751
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Anything for today?

I get these through quite regularly so I thought it’d be worth posting here for others to save money.

The code is:WKD58 and it’s valid until Sunday 22nd April.

I’ll post up others when they come through (if I remember!)
I hope @SPX doesn't mind me posting these in his thread, I just have more free time than he does lol

Anything For me today please Lee / Bob? Desperate lol

CLUBGSF gets you 40% , im holding out for another 60 % offer.

CLUBGSF gets you 40% , im holding out for another 60 % offer.
Cheers mate, that’s great. Youre a star :)

I lost out on £30 but I need it today, :(

Cheers mate, that’s great. Youre a star :)

I lost out on £30 but I need it today, :(

yeah i know how that feels , last week i ordered new TRW susp arms drivers side for my cls £155 they came on tuesday and so did an email from gsf with 60% off wednesday . ****S !!!

Last edited:
yeah i know how that feels , last week i ordered new TRW susp arms drivers side for my cls £155 they came on tuesday and so did an email from gsf with 60% off wednesday . ****S !!!

Happened to me today lol

putting the arms on today and lower hub ball joint is shot to s*** . and the reason for my knocking , 2 new ones on the way , wkd58 used.

putting the arms on today and lower hub ball joint is shot to s*** . and the reason for my knocking , 2 new ones on the way , wkd58 used.

Nice!!! How much were they? I got mine from ECP, Lemforder. For £53

did you buy the inner ball joint that sits in the arm or the lower hub balljoint, ?/

i paid £38 a pair for trw ones. £52 at ecp for lemforder .

did you buy the inner ball joint that sits in the arm or the lower hub balljoint, ?/

i paid £38 a pair for trw ones. £52 at ecp for lemforder .

Yeh perfect, I payed 53 for the pair sorry should have made that more clear lol

A reasonable price with a genuine money off code. Instead of marketry gimicktrickery

BANK60 - 60% off valid from today to Monday

WKD56 valid till Sunday 3rd.

(I’m noticing a pattern, no voucher codes for Thursdays, just the day I needed one LOL)

Abs

Maybe me but I remember when ECP and GSF were noticibly cheaper then other motor factors but now prices seem to be high compared to eBay and similar unless there’s a 60% code?

Maybe me but I remember when ECP and GSF were noticibly cheaper then other motor factors but now prices seem to be high compared to eBay and similar unless there’s a 60% code?

i compare those 2 and car parts 4 less, which ever is cheaper i shop with, funny thing is cp4l ships from wembly London to Newcastle airport and works out cheaper than gsf which ships from middlesbrough . as mentioned just give us punters a price and not sugar coated bull**** .

i compare those 2 and car parts 4 less, which ever is cheaper i shop with, funny thing is cp4l ships from wembly London to Newcastle airport and works out cheaper than gsf which ships from middlesbrough . as mentioned just give us punters a price and not sugar coated bull**** .

Gsf is cheaper than CP4L/ECP with codes

Glow plugs, 6x NGK £39 shipped with GSF, £55 ish with ECP

Brake caliper for my Clk, £150 with ecp, £95 with Gsf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom