GSF discount codes

• Thread starter Deleted member 37751
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Would it not be better if GSF, ECP et al just published their best prices and stopped the farce of "discounts"

No business wanting to survive can offer 40,50, 60% plus off goods so regularly.

Well sometimes when you need something on the same day you’re forced to pay an inflated price. When the next day a code is released.. Ask me how I know :(

Well sometimes when you need something on the same day you’re forced to pay an inflated price. When the next day a code is released.. Ask me how I know :(
So yuo have made my point for me! :)

So yuo have made my point for me! :)

Yeah I think it’s stupid. Should just have genuine prices and some genuine codes 5% or 10% off etc.

I rung about BOGE shock absorbers, the said best price is £134 each if you come into store, online using ‘code’ it’s £90 each... hmmm... a lot of people going straight into branch and getting ripped off...

20-7-18-weekend-offer-59-off-car-parts_03.jpg

email---31-07-18-extended-offer-60-off-car-parts_03.jpg

GSF keep testing my self control... I really want to order 4x New shocks but I’ve told myself I’m not spending anymore money till at least mid August.

email--15-08-18-midweek-1-day-offer-60-off-car-parts_06.jpg

66_B6_BC9_D-_E11_B-40_F8-_AC58-2_E1583_B056_B8.jpg

Valid until and including Sunday

email--30-08-18-midweek-offer-59-off-car-parts_06.jpg

email--07-09-18-weekend-offer-58-off-car-parts_06.jpg

I thought I would try GSF seeing as they seem to often have discount codes, look at the base price for Mobil 1 0w-40. :dk:
upload_2018-9-13_12-30-8.png

Personally I think they are only good for certain items as their prices are over inflated. I do find things like Mann oil filters dirt cheap though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom