Hello again, looking to return.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mymini007

Car
Mini (real one) CLS320
Hi all, I have been away and driving on the "darkside" for a little while, but I am looking to get myself back in to an MB, the CL500 to be precise, I have been looking around the internet and you seen to be able to pick something up for around the £3500 mark.

Is this a wise move, I have been paying finance on a car for the last 18 months and am getting fed up with seeing the money go from my account every month, and we are looking to purchase a 2nd house, so the money will be better spent in that direction.

Am I being short sighted? I love the CL500, it's such a pretty car, I am not doing huge mileage at the moment, so the mpg is not really an issue. Is there anything I need to be looking for over and above the normal bits.

Sorry for droning on but in a nutshell is this a good idea or should I be looking to spend my money on something else?

Would I be better of with an E55 or a CLK55 or something else?

Would I be better of with an E55 or a CLK55 or something else?

I am looking for an E55 Estate, people are saying even if you buy an excellent condition one for £10k-12k you should have at least £1k ready to do some tidying up on arrival. It would seem to me your budget is going to be pretty hard pushed if you have any plans to keep the car together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom