Help please! Contaminated Fuel 2021 E300 Coupe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think it’s unlikely the op will come back and give us the conclusion.

I think it’s unlikely the op will come back and give us the conclusion.
They’ve not been on the forum for just over a month, so I think you may well be right.

I sympathise with the op with this situation, even more so being a new car. IF it was misfueld by the OH, then yes its unfortunate, but she won't have been the first person to do this, and definitely won't be the last, in life things happen, once time passes, one can laugh about it, we quickly move on though.

But as the op started the thread, he should also come back and finish it.

My guess is: the OP's wife, with the pump nozzle, at the petrol station.
But how would she get a diesel filler into a petrol filler neck - or have I got it the wrong way round? Was there a can of diesel involved? The mystery remains. Personally I doubt it ever happened, just a story for an internet forum.

But how would she get a diesel filler into a petrol filler neck - or have I got it the wrong way round? Was there a can of diesel involved? The mystery remains. Personally I doubt it ever happened, just a story for an internet forum.
Should have posted on PH then, as there are plenty of didn't happen stories on there, 🤣and just like this case, the op most times doesn't come back with any conclusion on there either.

True, this could be False.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom