Hiding 22mm copper pipes behind skirting boards?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP , something is not right. Running 22 throughout sound a bit excessive (and expensive) with a new boiler most 4 or 5 bed houses cope fine with 15mm coming of a 22mm flow and return loop.

Have you researched (whisper it) electric room heating ? some of that new panel stuff is making inroads and by all accounts is very controllable . I think we all have to throw our boilers away soon anyway ? just after we have scrapped all our ICE cars... I can't remember which one comes first. i am sure the government will remind us when the time comes.

What was the solution in the end? I would appreciate an update, as I am encountering a similar issue.

Have you researched (whisper it) electric room heating ? some of that new panel stuff is making inroads and by all accounts is very controllable . I think we all have to throw our boilers away soon anyway ? just after we have scrapped all our ICE cars... I can't remember which one comes first. i am sure the government will remind us when the time comes.
electric heating though is the most expensive and no doubt will get worse as demand to charge cars, run heat pumps etc increases

Update: I'm pleased to report that everything is now sorted out. After careful consideration, I found a professional carpenter to help with the project, and together we decided to go with the ovolo skirting board. I'm particularly drawn to its simple yet elegant design, which complements the other elements in the house beautifully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom