• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Honda forums

gchild

Car
C280 Sport
Anyone know of any decent Honda car forums (like this MB one :thumb: )
Googling doesn't come up with much in the way of decent, well contributed forums

Any particular model in mind or just a general Honda one?

I now have a FR-V, if there is a specific FR-V forum, all good, if not, then general honda would do. I'm sure its same engines etc used across the range...

Silence is Golden!

Since nothing goes wrong with them I guess there's nothing much to talk about.:rolleyes:

Joking aside this is all I could come up with :o-- Singapore based [english language tho:thumb:]

Singapore Honda Club :: View Forum - CRV / HRV / Edix

Its not imported to the USA afaik so nothing there- as has been said civic based so that's probably your best bet for the UK.

PS should add its called an Edix elswhere

Last edited:
thanks all.

i'm already signed up to the one hosted in Singapore and the HondaWebsite one - They are a quiet bunch of people, unlike us Mercedes folk with all our troubles! (well some of us anyway!!!)

i'll check the civic ones out

A bit like the Lexus forum then - every so often a question about dash pixels and then yawn off to sleep..........

You're welcome. ;-)

I'm interested to know what you think of the car.

Very spacious dad wagon, seats six easily leaving plent of boot space. the 2.0 has more poke than i thought it would have, so doesn't struggle on motorways etc. on the downside, there's not much way of a driver community out there for them, so reckon parts, mods etc will be difficult if needed

You will find me on CRX-UK Homepage - though we are very much CRX minded there are quite a few knowlegable K20 experts on there, banter is very much like here but we tend to get our hands dirty a little more :)

FR-V looks like quite a nice tool as an MPV though

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom