• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

I'm going to be a Millionaire

They just keep giving. I am so lucky. From today and the compensation is quite high. So exciting:banana::oops:

Unfortunately, your support case from exactly one year ago (22.04.2021) has not been processed until today. After a more detailed look into what happened, it looks like a technical error caused this rather heavy delay.​

Such cases are going to be forwarded automatically to our management. The good part is that since you had made your complaint online, we can also see that a purchased item was defective, but you were unable to return or exchange it.​

Our management has decided to compensate you accordingly. On top of that and because the processing time took so long to resolve, the compensation is obviously quite high.​

Please visit the solution center here, Charles​

We hope that this will now close this case and that you will accept our compensation as an appreciation of our part.​

With best regards
Abigail Walker
Resolution Center

Jammy git. Wish I had your luck.
All I get is emails to say my email account is going to be closed within 24hrs and 'click here' to stop that from happening, or NatWest telling me there's a problem with my account that I need to resolve by 'clicking here' (I don't have a NatWest account).
How's the new TV BTW?

How's the new TV BTW?
Slight delay, there is a new super duper model coming out, so I'm getting an upgrade. Have to send a few hundred to reserve it, but will be refunded on delivery. Apparently it's a limited edition. Canna wait.
Uncle Luca's money has been held up also, so I've to send them a few thousand so they can check that I'm not a scammer. Also to be refunded.
Seems you can't trust anyone these day's.:rolleyes: I'm lucky that I'm dealing with trustworthy people.

In the last month I have had at least 12 emails from scammers but no idea for what : I just delete them just in case !

In the last month I have had at least 12 emails from scammers but no idea for what : I just delete them just in case !
Ah, but how do you know they’re scammers if you just delete them? You might be passing up some one-time genuine offers… 🫣

Ah, but how do you know they’re scammers if you just delete them? You might be passing up some one-time genuine offers… 🫣
Exactly.
Just think, by now a magnificent limited edition SammySung TV could be in your lounge, just like the one chic0821 is waiting on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom