iPhone cradle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

edstrom76

Car
W124 E300D Auto
Hi, I've recently purchased a C250 CDI AMG Sport Plus Estate, 2013 MY which I'm led to believe has improve telematics. Streaming songs over Bluetooth from my iPhone works very well and I can also make and receive calls by using the buttons on the steering wheel. My question is, would getting the iPhone cradle offer any additional benefits? Worth noting is that USB and headphone type connections are also included on this model.

Other than automatic gearbox, the car is completely standard factory specification so no COMAND.

The main benefit would be that it will charge the phone, and the aerial signal would be a lot better, assuming the car is pre-wired?

I have pre-wire and an old phone fitted in a cradle, which I use as back-up, but my iPhone I just use on bluetooth

Brian WH said:
The main benefit would be that it will charge the phone, and the aerial signal would be a lot better, assuming the car is pre-wired?

I have pre-wire and an old phone fitted in a cradle, which I use as back-up, but my iPhone I just use on bluetooth

That's what I thought, so I might as well just use my iPhone lead and plug I to the USB port then for charging.

Not sure it comes pre-wired, I suspect this might be on the options list?

That's what I thought, so I might as well just use my iPhone lead and plug I to the USB port then for charging.

Not sure it comes pre-wired, I suspect this might be on the options list?

Yes pre-wire is an option, if you have it there will be a cradle holder in the glove box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom