• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

ipod music transfere

mercmanuk

MB Enthusiast
Car
C180 AVANTGARDE SE SPORT GONE AND MISSED LANDROVER FREELANDER 2 LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW
advise from you ipod lovers,why when i drag my mp3's from my hdd into itunes does it mix the tracks on the album,track 4 first,track 6,track 1,etc etc.why dont they stay in order

Evening!

From memory: unless the tracks are numbered, iTunes most likely won't know what order the tracks are supposed to be in. If it matches the album to one on the iTunes store (when downloading album art) it may order the tracks for you.

I'd have to play with iTunes and remind myself to be sure.

click on view and add track number to the columns displayed. You can sort on that column.

I'de like to know why doesnt it name the tracks that ive ripped of the original cd on to itunes, most of the times all i get is unknown track ????

Preferences - Advanced - Importing - select get cd names from internet

If you're struggling with iTunes you can always try MediaMonkey. I found it more intuitve and it not only works (synchronises) with iPods but most other mp3 devices as well, like my iRiver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom