• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Kawi Ninja

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Car
hers - slk 320, his - dull diesel BMW fleet :/, Xtrail, Honda CBR 1100xx, Yamaha YZF600, Ribble Road
Just had a lovely drive out today - glorious weather - A1 running nicely - and just wanted to say toodle pip to the guy on the Ninja. We played for about 50 miles 'til he turned off on the M62 - after giving each other an ickle wave and nod of respect.

That's what sunny Sundays are all about :D :D

Did you have your top down?...

...and what about the retractable roof of the car? :D

Just had a lovely drive out today - glorious weather - A1 running nicely - and just wanted to say toodle pip to the guy on the Ninja. We played for about 50 miles 'til he turned off on the M62 - after giving each other an ickle wave and nod of respect.

That's what sunny Sundays are all about :D :D

Just came that way myself from Newcastle, didn't pass you did I, as I passed most everyone else?:D :D

Did you have your top down?...

...and what about the retractable roof of the car? :D

be'ave :devil: The retractable roof was up - was a bit blowy - did stop once and thought about taking the roof down but I needed to be able to use the phone while I was driving - blue tooth through tom tom b4 anyone shouts!! so left the roof up. :p :p

Just came that way myself from Newcastle, didn't pass you did I, as I passed most everyone else?:D :D
Presume you were heading South then - I was heading north so maybe we crossed on the way :D :D I did see a CLS go the opposite way - could have been thy good self;) Plus - apart from toying with the Ninja - or is that being toyed with by - nothing passed me today - they were all driving very sedately ;)

Presume you were heading South then - I was heading north so maybe we crossed on the way :D :D I did see a CLS go the opposite way - could have been thy good self;) Plus - apart from toying with the Ninja - or is that being toyed with by - nothing passed me today - they were all driving very sedately ;)

Choose your words carefully Pammy.;) :D

That'll be a first:devil:

:eek: :eek: cheeky sod :eek: :eek: that's it - you're off the Christmas card list.:D :devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom