• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Landing in Iraq - Top Gear

I came back off holiday and for some reason this particular episode doesnt appear to be on iPlayer or on TV catchup.

Am I blind or stupid or was there some specific reason why this episode isnt available anywhere?

I came back off holiday and for some reason this particular episode doesnt appear to be on iPlayer or on TV catchup.

Am I blind or stupid or was there some specific reason why this episode isnt available anywhere?

Be grateful, it was as bad as usual. :crazy:

I know the previous one caused uproar,maybe the baby Stig didn't go down to well.

DUE TO BE BROADCAST TONIGHT 5th JAN 2011 BBC3 7.0pm
Will probably be available after that.

Last edited:
That is very odd, it was on iPlayer a few days ago, I downloaded it and have it on my computer for 2 more days.

TG lost all credence as a motoring show a long time ago.

Now as a male orientated sitcom, it's award winning!

"Deep inside Jordan"

Surely, I'm not the only one who sniggered at that...

I cant understand why Iplayer wont let you watch abroad..

We had to watch it on youtube and the quality was carp....

Still had everyone in our chalet entertained for an hour..

the ending was too funny, not really much of a car programme like it used to be, though i still love watching it

It's light entertainment with the odd automobile reference thrown in :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom