Latest CLK

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My brother (well his wife) get their new CLK convertable early this summer, jammy gits :D :D .

Maybe i could clean it for him :p .

But it also means her E220 convertable will be up for sale, N' reg , tan leather, met' dark blue and 50,000 ish miles.:rolleyes:

Here's a good piccie -

CLK.jpg

Nice interior...:p

But she'd better not let Dave catch her with those foglights on...

Wonder if she'd talk her way out of it :D

My wife looks like that if I close my eyes and concentrate hard:p .

Nice piccie Guy, one question though...

If you look at the bumper insert on the left hand side (the car's rhs), what is the oval insert? and why isn't there one on the other side? Doesn't look like a parktronic sensor as there are usually a clutch of those along the bumper length. Could it be the location of the DISTRONIC autonomous intelligent cruise control. Although if you read the report above, it quotes... "Signals are received from a radar sensor in the radiator grille."

Paul, hehe :p

S.

Originally posted by Paul
My brother (well his wife) get their new CLK convertable early this summer, jammy gits :D :D .

Maybe i could clean it for him :p .

But it also means her E220 convertable will be up for sale, N' reg , tan leather, met' dark blue and 50,000 ish miles.:rolleyes:
Spoke to brother today, says they are going to still keep the E220 cab' as a "run around :eek: "

So between them they'll have:
S320cdi
New shape CLK cab' (undecieded on engine size)
E220 cab' for the shopping trips.

He reckons E220 is not worth much :eek: , yeah right I said :crazy: .

Still I had last laugh as he drove away in a "Ka" courtesy car whilst his S class has it's rear bumper repaired :p :p .

Originally posted by Paul

Paul, are you going to buy the E220 off her?
You should think about it, it's a smashing car, personally I think it is a better car than the CLK convertible
Vivienne

Originally posted by 250CE
Paul, are you going to buy the E220 off her?
Vivienne
Hi Vivienne,
Check the post above yours, They have choosen to keep the E220 as a "cheap" run around and shopping car :crazy: .

Now that is nice.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom