• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Lets see your AMGs

Made a video of my E63, took a while to make a short clip. I'm an amateur and got a lot of learning to do. Hopefully should improve 🙂

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nice video shows off the car perfectly. Well done.
A cold start at the end of the video would finish it nicely;)

Nice video shows off the car perfectly. Well done.
A cold start at the end of the video would finish it nicely;)

Touchwood will upload some more static videos with cold starts. Learning how to video transition and effects. Need some good locations too for backdrops.

If anyone knows any good locations not too far, feel free to post suggestions. Thanks 👍

Made a video of my E63, took a while to make a short clip. I'm an amateur and got a lot of learning to do. Hopefully should improve 🙂

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I wish I could make videos this good!
The car looks stunning!
The front end of this E classes is my fav out of all the models

Quick snap after picking my car up from Alex @ SIXTHREE MOTORWORKS a few months ago. It's feeling incredibly smooth now with new 63Motorsports Camshaft Adjusters, new injectors, and fresh gaskets.

Mercedes-C63-AMG-S204.jpg

Went out last night but first I stopped at the cars fav place :D
As I got out, I thought it looked good and took a pic :)

Did you paint your calipers yourself?
Isn't silver stock paint is it not?

Car looks cool though. :thumb:

Did you paint your calipers yourself?
Isn't silver stock paint is it not?

Car looks cool though. :thumb:

Thank you!
They were silver but I thought I'd try something different :)
Maybe I should have used my imagination a bit more but I went for yellow calipers and silver discs on both cars. Red would have looked good on the silver car but I thought the yellow might stand out a bit more

The S-class is such a sexy car in AMG version, the bottom dark grey one have really cool rims.

Did you fit the new AMG logos yourself on calipers after new paint?

The S-class is such a sexy car in AMG version, the bottom dark grey one have really cool rims.

Did you fit the new AMG logos yourself on calipers after new paint?

Thank you! 🙏
I painted the AMG logos by hand..... I didn't know I had such a steady hand until I painted this brakes 😆. After that I lacquered them and the paint seems to be holding well

Thank you! 🙏
I painted the AMG logos by hand..... I didn't know I had such a steady hand until I painted this brakes 😆. After that I lacquered them and the paint seems to be holding well

You must have a very firm grip? :thumb:;)

Last edited:
Living the dream !! This is superb! Always loved the c63 estate. And possibly why my itch for a SUV is diminishing as I see prices of E63 wagons starting to come down a bit...🤩
If you really must have an SUV and M156 engine then you can combine the two get even more in/on the back:

full

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom