• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Low miles owners be quick .... Cls55 Amg

I'll have the blue thingy any day. All that green, keep thinking of David Banner 😄😀👍
Do you mean Bruce Banner, the incredible hulk??

Do you mean Bruce Banner, the incredible hulk??

That's the character, full name Dr David Bruce Banner, the incredible hulk. The original character was played by Bill Bixby.

£19K? Bollocks. Also I wish......

Looks like a nice one here, price may drop a little 👍

Just realised its got sunroof and 7 seats. I didn't know they had sunroof option, it's news to me. Drivers seat bolsters looks a little worn, might need looking at. Very rare 👆

Another green thingy, they seem to keep popping up these days 🤪

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

^ I've yet to hear anyone with a good word to say about the 4 cylinder C63.
With good reason. AMG owners aren't interested in 4 pots with electric motors and want noise, theatre and V8's
Massive marketing error from MB who don't appear to know their customers at all.

Still an outside chance the new CLE63 will have a V8.

^ I've yet to hear anyone with a good word to say about the 4 cylinder C63.
With good reason. AMG owners aren't interested in 4 pots with electric motors and want noise, theatre and V8's
Massive marketing error from MB who don't appear to know their customers at all.

Still an outside chance the new CLE63 will have a V8.
If this is accurate, it's a complete washout:
MERCEDES C63 AMG AUTO - How Many Left?

I'd like to know who those two are.... just so I can laugh and point! That said..... ....im sure dealer demos alone would acount for rather more than two so I'm not those figures are accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom