• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Low miles owners be quick .... Cls55 Amg

I'd like to know who those two are.... just so I can laugh and point! That said..... ....im sure dealer demos alone would acount for rather more than two so I'm not those figures are accurate.
When I thought about it I came to a similar conclusion : surely MB dealers must have a few kicking about as demos/pre-reg? :dk:

^^^ Rare as Hens teeth. Normal ones are good too but missing the M119.

^^^ Rare as Hens teeth. Normal ones are good too but missing the M119.

Yeah you can't fault a W124... lovely machines to drive too.

Last edited:
Be due one soon granted everything works out :thumb: proper rare over here so prob have to get one out of Germany or Japan as that's where they're most 'common'
We've got the number plates on board! Just need the car next to wear them. :rock:
1725217721509.png

Worth a watch, noughties old skool engineering with desirable m156. These noughties era of cars I think were the last ones with doors that felt very heavy and closed like a bank vault. It's very noticeable when I hop into newer Mercedes.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooking noise !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Modern day f40?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Im sure its great.....but it isnt pretty is it.. Id rather have the F40....or the Mac F1 please!

Im sure its great.....but it isnt pretty is it.. Id rather have the F40....or the Mac F1 please!
Gordon would probably say form follows function, although managing to avoid visible aero (except the fan) goes along way to making it “prettier” to most eyes than other cars in this bracket. I can’t think of a prettier car capable of this performance.

Need to find a pre-facelift one ☝️ 😎
Defo 👌🏾👌🏾 for me it’s pre facelift or nothing..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom