• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Low miles owners be quick .... Cls55 Amg

Looks great but that red is a big problem,you would have to go over every inch looking for micro blisters,

No it isn't, and no you wouldn't. Hyacinth Red is not a problem; you're thinking of Fire Opal red, aka Mars and possibly Jupiter Red.

Jeez I'm so tempted:doh:
I can try and put you off? 😉

Discs look tired (probably original?)
Rusty wheel bolts
5 owners - relatively high for the mileage?
Quite expensive for a non-S? I prefer the wheels on the ‘S’ model (forged) as these cast multi spokes are prone to cracks and buckles?
My back aches looking at those seats… 😅

I’m only teasing though - it looks like a very nice example. If the colour/spec/mileage/price is right for you I’d go for it. Enjoy while you can 😎

I can try and put you off? 😉

Discs look tired (probably original?)
Rusty wheel bolts
5 owners - relatively high for the mileage?
Quite expensive for a non-S? I prefer the wheels on the ‘S’ model (forged) as these cast multi spokes are prone to cracks and buckles?
My back aches looking at those seats… 😅

I’m only teasing though - it looks like a very nice example. If the colour/spec/mileage/price is right for you I’d go for it. Enjoy while you can 😎
All taken on board Will. I get these silly ideas at times and think, yes get another 212, save some money on the cost of a 213.
But then I think back, why I sold my last 212 through lack of use, and I'm back thinking sensibly again.
I just love the colour of the car in question. I don't like the black interior, the Pirelli tyres, the fact its had 5 owners and the fact I want a 213 eventually.
It's just a passing phase. I see a car that takes my fancy and start planning, then see sense and know its not the right time for me.
2025 will be though:banana:

Very nice...if slightly strongly priced in today's market....a light grey interior and it would be perfect!

Last edited:
This looks a decent example of a pre facelift E63 with the 5.5 Biturbo engine. Would need to check the timing chain to see if its been replaced with the newer version along with check valves, but its low mileage, long MOT, FSH, stock engine and very reasonably priced IMO.
I'eve seen higher prices being asked on a lot older cars with higher mileages.

Nice.... far more sensible price too than the the money some dreamers have them up for...its not lockdiwn anymore!!!!.... but you will have to allow some cash for putting the cats back ( hopefully it's only the secondaries)..... unless you don't care about such stuff....

This looks a decent example of a pre facelift E63 with the 5.5 Biturbo engine. Would need to check the timing chain to see if its been replaced with the newer version along with check valves, but its low mileage, long MOT, FSH, stock engine and very reasonably priced IMO.
I'eve seen higher prices being asked on a lot older cars with higher mileages.

Looks good in white. A rare "Special Edition " too!

Nice.... far more sensible price too than the the money some dreamers have them up for...its not lockdiwn anymore!!!!.... but you will have to allow some cash for putting the cats back ( hopefully it's only the secondaries)..... unless you don't care about such stuff....
M157 engines in the E class don't have secondary cats. More likely the resonator has been removed, but if it's the primary cats, then it has had to have had the O2 sensors mapped out or they'll be a CEL. Supposed to be stock apart from cats so that would be a question that needs to be asked.
Also a possible MOT fail for an observant tester who actually cares.

^ That M3 is extremely impressive. 0 60 in 2.8 seconds from a 3ltr. But at a helluva cost.
The C63s is well beaten.
The Tesla ,no thanks.

It really isn't a handsome car from the front is it.
Agreed, but when you look at all three from the front, none of them have the wow factor imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom