• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

MB Bristol @ cribbs

gtvlusso

Car
Bicycle and a couple of ML's
Just a quick note to say that I was very happy with the service there recently.

Had to go in for recall work, although the work took longer than expected, I was treated well, updated and they gave the old boat the once over. The only thing purchased were new bulbs for the brake light, indicators and the binnacle night illumination - all knowns to me.

Great stuff!

I can second that, they were really very helpful regarding servicing the CLS. I ended up having the work done at MB Bath (part of the same group - Sytner) who also really could not do enough to help, it cost me a small fortune but would recommend them to anyone.

Cheers

Nick

I have used them a few times over the years and found them to be very good. However, on the last visit, although the car was sorted ok, being at Cribbs and working in central Bristol, they used to supply a car and driver to take people inot Bristol, not any more apparently, taxi cost is out of the question and the local bus service, by the time I arrived in work, it would be time to leave to pick the car up:(

I have used them a few times over the years and found them to be very good. However, on the last visit, although the car was sorted ok, being at Cribbs and working in central Bristol, they used to supply a car and driver to take people inot Bristol, not any more apparently, taxi cost is out of the question and the local bus service, by the time I arrived in work, it would be time to leave to pick the car up:(

Thats quite interesting - there was a guy who was having his car serviced while I was there and a car + driver was made avalable to drop him at his office. maybe it depends on the service agent you get assigned.

I think they sped off in an S class too......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom