MB of Newcastle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Another positive feedback for MB Newcastle, it is very convenient to have them contactable via eBay, especially when like many I have been less than impressed with the service of my local dealer, who are near impossible to contact parts on the phone. My only slight complaint with Newcastle has been they sent the wrong size crush washers to me as part of buying everything for an oil service, which I only noticed when I went to put the sump plug back in having emptied it...luckily I was able to buy the correct size from a local motor factor. Otherwise all good.

Just to point out that sometimes MB Edinburgh who also have an ebay shop can be cheaper 😁

Use both Edinburgh and Newcastle.

My last Edinburgh purchase (ebay, some new person handling this) took a while to arrive.
Had a DPD number but noted that DPD did not have the package.

Asked Edinburgh a few times if they were sure they had not just created the label but had yet to hand the parcel over.
Assured they had handed the pracel over. this was on a a Thursday.
DPD got the Parcel on the Monday then mis routed it down soutch to further the issue.

Left appropriate feedback, Edinburgh responded blaming snow!

Guess where I bought my last parts. ;)
I'd also thoroughly recommend Mercedes Southend along with Newcastle & Edinburgh

MB Edinburgh on eBay have been absolutely brilliant for me recently and have also been quite a bit cheaper on a number of parts that I’ve needed for the E63 compared to the other dealerships mentioned above.

I simply eBay message them what part I need they then give me a price etc if I agree they then instantly set up a new eBay listing for me to purchase the parts. The best bit about doing it that way is I also get to use TopCashback or Quidco and also obtain nectar points it’s a win win

Delivery is also normally very quick and they use DPD which is also my preferred courier

I have to also mention that they normally message back within a hour or so even on weekends which is a great help especially if your as impatient as i am when looking to buy parts 🙈🤣🤣 They and definitely my go to now for Mercedes parts

I ordered two of these:
from mercedesbenzofnewcastle thru their ebay shop.
Ordered yesterday - card payment on line.
Delivered this morning - All good - Well-packed.
Impressive service
£20 each for a 5 litre container.
£10 carriage charge.

I ordered two of these:
from mercedesbenzofnewcastle thru their ebay shop.
Ordered yesterday - card payment on line.
Delivered this morning - All good - Well-packed.
Impressive service
£20 each for a 5 litre container.
£10 carriage charge.

Better value from ED -

Last edited:
MB Edinburgh on eBay have been absolutely brilliant for me recently and have also been quite a bit cheaper on a number of parts that I’ve needed for the E63 compared to the other dealerships mentioned above.

I simply eBay message them what part I need they then give me a price etc if I agree they then instantly set up a new eBay listing for me to purchase the parts. The best bit about doing it that way is I also get to use TopCashback or Quidco and also obtain nectar points it’s a win win

Delivery is also normally very quick and they use DPD which is also my preferred courier

I have to also mention that they normally message back within a hour or so even on weekends which is a great help especially if your as impatient as i am when looking to buy parts 🙈🤣🤣 They and definitely my go to now for Mercedes parts
+1 For ED, they are often better £ than NC.

How can it be better value from Edinburgh ?
£20 per 5 litres from Newcastle
£47.59 from Edinburgh
??????
Delivery cost extra in both cases.
Am I missing something here ?

10L EDINBURGH £47 Delivery included
5L NEWCASTLE £20+£10.06 Delivery x2
Not hard to work out a saving of £13 ish

Sorry - I didn't click that the Edinburgh offer is for 10 litres - My oversight.
BUT:
The saving is not so much, because the Newcastle delivery cost is the same for 5 litres as it is for 10 litres.

The Newcastle invoice reads:
5 litres ...... Quantity 2 ...... Price £20.90 each ...... Net Total £41.80
VAT £ 8.36
TOTAL £50.16

Saving is only £3.16

I'm not a flag bearer in any way for MB-Ncsle
Just telling my experience.

That's fine I ordered the AMG rear badges and believe it or not the ANG badge was £27 cheaper from NC but the c63 badge was cheaper from ED ? 😀

On the topic of oil. Merc Edinburgh were doing a deal for 10l for £43.66 a few weeks ago. Someone kindly posted the link up at the time so I bought some. The price included delivery.

Edited to add that I saved the oil in my watched stuff and then a further discount was applied to get the amount to what I eventually paid for it. For those that haven't tried it. If you sometimes save items on your watch list, then it'll "sometimes" flag up with a further saving. Try it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom