MB World Sun 24th Feb 11:00

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
1. Bryan Allman
2. C43AMG (Peter)
3. BTB 500 (Bill)
4. Graveworm (Vince)
5. mattk1 (Matt)
6. Oldbrook
7. MissyD
8. Johnmcq
9. AmzChhabra (Amit)
10. Gaz
11. Arthur#
12. alexanderfoti
13. tbourner (Trev + Zoe)
14. PenelopePitstop
15. Enfieldgooner 14
16. Crewie

All looking good :)

Anyone from Kent can meet up before we drive to venue that would be great

Yes that’s great only 20 mins from me see how many we can get !!!

That’s great what time will u2 be there at AF ?

Cheers dude

Crewie - we are leaving my workshop around 9:45 AM, and we will be there from 9AM, so if you want to arrive between those times, it should give us plenty of buffer time.

Bryan - Is there a space in the car park you want us specifically, or first available etc?

Crewie - we are leaving my workshop around 9:45 AM, and we will be there from 9AM, so if you want to arrive between those times, it should give us plenty of buffer time.

Bryan - Is there a space in the car park you want us specifically, or first available etc?
So if I get there around 08.45 that will be ok?

47133708971_bdbc62fb29_o.jpg

So - here is a view of MB World at Brooklands. Usually we park in the area marked in Red, but recently it has been quite busy and with the numbers expected, it might be full in which case, park in the area marked Blue which is usually clear.

:)

47133708971_55e14de9d9_c.jpg

I thought last time someone said the blue bit was private or for the hotel only?

On the main sign it says "staff parking only", but there's an additional one with Mercedes-Benz at the bottom saying "additional parking" ... so assuming that's still there I think it's fair game:

Capture.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom