MB World - Sunday 8th July 11:00

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Where are you all?

We've stopped in the Fairmile for some lunch. Was nice to meet everyone, we'll have to go up there again for an experience and a look around the museum. We should definitely do a meet here at the Fairmile some time though - good food and drink and a huge green to park on - scoobie club are here at the moment with a random mustang

Nice to meet you all (however briefly) hopefully next time I will be able stay more than 15mins [emoji3]

Was great to meet you all, thanks Bryan for taking the time to organise and I look forward to the next trip out.

Good to see you all. BTW, I went for a test drive in SL400 after a meeting, but didn't find it exciting at all. I bit noisier than SL500 but that's it. Was also disappointed with cooled seats, couldn't feel anything in this weather.

Salesman was probably the most bored one I've met recently.

Last edited:
I had a feeling that might be the case - it was always going to be softer after the SLK55........ You might have to wait for an early GTC to appear, though I haven't seen any for sale so far :)

Thanks Brian for organising the meet. Met lots of old and new faces.

Great to meet up with everyone new and old, some great cars and MissyD so sorry to hear your terrible trip home,great car though :):cool:

Thanks for organising Bryan, always a good catch-up with new and old friends.
Looking forward to the next one already!

Matt :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom