Mercedes E240 wiper problem

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kgyeltshen

Car
Mercedes E240
I have a Mercedes E240 (2006 model, Gasoline). I am having problem with my windshield wipers. Problems: When I turn the key to `on` position, the wipers work fine but soon as I start the engine, the wipers doesn`t work at all. Btw, the rain sensor also doesn't work. Hereby request if others may have any suggestions or experienced similar problem. Than you in advance for you help. On a second note, I live in Thimphu(Bhutan) and we do not have any Mercedes Services Centres in Bhutan since such cars are very limited in Bhutan. As and when I required parts, I bring them from Singapore.

Surprisingly it seems none of the forum members here experienced wiper problem like I do with my Mercedes E240. Guess I will have to look for help somewhere else.

If all other wiper speeds do not work then it’s likely to be a fuse?

Dec

With the car key switched `on`, wiper works fine at all speed but soon as I start the engine, wiper doesn't work. I have concluded on the wiper motor and ordered it from Singapore (SIN$ 860). Hope the wiper works when I receive the new motor.

I am unsure if replacing the wiper motor would solve the problem (am yet to receive the new wiper motor). Hence at this point in time, any feedbacks/suggestions are highly appreciated, so that I have a back-up plan, just in case replacing the wiper motor doesn't solve the problem. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom