Mercedes Main Dealer - Experiences

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I am currently sitting in MB Swindon (Sytner) waiting for my SLC to to have a wheel speed sensor replaced and SLA camera coded. Nice coffee and attentive service so far. Lets see what the bill is like!

Hourly labour rate is £174. MB Ascot is £275 I believe.

Sytner have been first class on the other occasions I've used them.

Sorry - are you saying that Mercedes Benz in Ascot charge £275 per hour, for labour?

Since I stopped using dealers a couple of years ago, most MB dealers I called were £140 an hour... wow.

Sorry - are you saying that Mercedes Benz in Ascot charge £275 per hour, for labour?

Since I stopped using dealers a couple of years ago, most MB dealers I called were £140 an hour... wow.

I had similar few months ago. I wanted to get my airmatic re-calibrated and alignment done. They wanted £270 + VAT to diagnose then another £270=VAT to carry out the work. This was Mercedes Brentford and Heathrow.

Hi All

Main dealers to people still use them?

I have had my cars taken care of by Mercedes Bedford for a long time, very good to excellent customer service from the service department.

I have used Milton Keynes once and it was a poor experience they managed to scratch the rear alloys when un bolting from the car took ages for them to finally get to admit to it and respray them had to get head office involved to sort it out, never went back.

What are you experiences good and bad please share?

Many Thanks
I’ve had 5 Mercs and always used an excellent small independent garage. As my E class was under warranty I took out a service plan with Mercedes Slough. They were really awful. I will be cancelling it and will never use them again. A dreadful experience.

Anyone used Mercedes Stevenage before?

I have heard good things about them and they are very local to me.

MB of Brentford "Yes we will replace your combination filter." 2 services on and i still had to change them at the indie cos of the bad smell. Checking on the after sales platform, MB Chelsea are the only ones who did anything more than engine oil change and gearbox servicing.

Untitled.jpg

I don't think anyone will be able to beat that filter :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom