modding my w203 c270 cdi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GH421

Car
W221 S320L Cdi
I'm looking for some new bumpers for my c270

at the moment the car is on 16 inch alloys and i want to give it a more sporting look - preferably AMG style bumpers + wheels. I saw a CLK Amg spec and was wondering how easy it would be to get CLK bumpers as parts for the 203 aren't that widely available (unless i'm being blind)

so my following questions are:

- the car is currently an Avantgarde so would 18" alloys look/feel good?

- Does anyone know where i can get an AMG front bumper from? Or could I put a splitter on my current one?

- Can I get a rear diffuser for the back bumper like the CLK?

Cheers

It think the new W204 sport has 18" rims - so I guess it would be OK.
My W203 has the standard 17" rims which comes with the sports pack and they are fine.
I think what you what are the parts to make it into a car with a sports pack.
What year is your car?

it's a 2003 pre facelift. I just want it to stand out a little from the norm and give it a more sportier look. The sports package is nice but looking for something a little more hardcore. i.e the Brabus or AMG kits. It's a saloon

it's a 2003 pre facelift. I just want it to stand out a little from the norm and give it a more sportier look. The sports package is nice but looking for something a little more hardcore. i.e the Brabus or AMG kits. It's a saloon

The CLK front or rear AMG bumper will not fit a W203 (except front on a C55). You can however get the 'Sports Pack' AMG front and rear AMG bumpers that were fitted to W203 sport edition's, but i should imagine they are an expensive item from main dealer.

You could however have a look at at Reiger who do a very nice W203 front bumper, which you can add to skirts, rear etc. If my C200K had not been 'sport edition' i would have fitted the Reiger..

As to your wheels, there are a huge selection of AMG and other aftermarket wheels available in 18's and above.

The CLK front or rear AMG bumper will not fit a W203 (except front on a C55). You can however get the 'Sports Pack' AMG front and rear AMG bumpers that were fitted to W203 sport edition's, but i should imagine they are an expensive item from main dealer.

You could however have a look at at Reiger who do a very nice W203 front bumper, which you can add to skirts, rear etc. If my C200K had not been 'sport edition' i would have fitted the Reiger..

As to your wheels, there are a huge selection of AMG and other aftermarket wheels available in 18's and above.

That Reiger kit (top two photo's) is very you... The "Dark Destroyer" would have looked good sporting that...

Not sure about the "Reiger" script on the vented side skirt - looks better without.

The AMG front bumper - as seen on my Sport Edition - is here for comparison.

A Reiger modded car would be an interesting addition to the fold. :cool:

Last edited:
Messed up there...

Last edited:
very nice car you got there mate

how's the 19's ride quality? did you have to lower it?

The CLK front or rear AMG bumper will not fit a W203 (except front on a C55).

Miro has fitted a whole CLK front end onto his W203 ( and I do not think he had a C55). I believe this is involved a little work though....

I have 18's on a W203, Ride is great, grip is great and they really set of the look of the car. They are AMG replicas though I can't find the AMG number. They were on the car when I bought it and part of the reason I did.

I am now selling it so hopefully a buyer will see what I did.

full
http://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/full?photo_id=1838259775

http://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/full?photo_id=1838259775

http://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo?photo_id=1838259722&album_id=43579629
photo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom