MP3 Player and lead?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bingy

Car
C220
Good Morning Folks.

I have a C220 CDI 2004 facelift version ( W 203 I believe) with the Audio 20 system fitted, what is the best way I could connect a MP3 player to it?

I have seen a lead on youtube but not sure if it is for my car or not.

many thanks for any info on this matter.

Do you have the 3.5mm aux plug on the left hand side of the glove compartment?

Tony.

Good Morning Folks.

I have a C220 CDI 2004 facelift version ( W 203 I believe) with the Audio 20 system fitted, what is the best way I could connect a MP3 player to it?

I have seen a lead on youtube but not sure if it is for my car or not.

many thanks for any info on this matter.

On mine, I have a 3.5mm aux in socket in my glovebox, so use that, or also have an mp3/fm transmitter, so just tune the radio to same frequency.

Neil

HI Both
Sadly I do NOT have the 3.5mm socket in Glovebox !

I have head a few bad things about these FM Transmitters, being not very good and the reception keeps on going off etc.

Thanks for the suggestion but I prefer the lead connection.

Hi

On My e class coupe, in the glove compartment, on the right top corner, is where you can fit a connector kit.

Mercedes sell this, I found one on eBay. The kit comprises of 3 leads, one for aux output, usb output and the third is for use with the old iPod connection.

Hope this helps

Hi and thanks but I have just tried that link and it is not working for me, I just get a blank page!

This is the part number:

A00182782040064

There's one Ebay, hope this helps.

I have looked and i dont think that cable is the one i need, i need it for the Audio 20 system.
I have no idea where that cable you suggested would fit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom