must.......resist........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

samuelellis

Car
rover 218 diesel k reg (want a merc but cant afford)
garage end of my road has a k reg merc (aint looed at it trying not to) for less than 2 grand and according to my dad it is in good nuck

why must god tease me like this when i ahe no money and no job to change cars

im off for a little cry now

:(

Persivere M8, one day. It took me 15 years to get my first Merc. Just know you will get there in the end.

Erm ..... err ..... I thought resistence was futile :confused:

K

Steve_Perry said:
That's the slogan of the silver party :p

S.

Are you guys just going to Klingon to that gag :p :bannana:

Shiney primer?

fuzzer said:
Are you guys just going to Klingon to that gag :p :bannana:

Silver? Most illogical Captain……

Andy

That's it - you lot do need to get out more :crazy: :D you are seriously losing it:D

Sam - you will get one one day, take the pressure off and concentrate on what's important. At least you have a got a car:)

Daleks are silver

Kinky said:
Erm ..... err ..... I thought resistence was futile :confused:

K

…Resistance is futile! You will buy Silver or you will be exterminated!!! …EXTERMINATE! …EXTERMINATE!

See, Daleks are Silver, Daleks are the enemies of Earth, therefore silver is the colour of evil!

Andy

Last edited:
vito113 said:
…Resistance is futile! You will buy Silver or you will be exterminated!!! …EXTERMINATE! …EXTERMINATE!

See, Daleks are Silver, Daleks are the enemies of Earth, therefore silver is the colour of evil!

Andy
:eek: Not only that Andy, the Cybermen... what colour were they? Silver! Arrgh. :p

P.S. Davros was probably Tavertine Beige? What'd'ya think? :p

:D

S.

Spot on!

Steve_Perry said:
:eek: Not only that Andy, the Cybermen... what colour were they? Silver! Arrgh. :p

P.S. Davros was probably Tavertine Beige? What'd'ya think? :p

:D

S.

Well spotted Steve, I had forgotton about the Cybermen, I was scared s**tless by them when they first came on steam driven black & white telly! Maybe thats why I've never owned a silver car, its an instinctive primeval fear of the demonic colour ;-)

And as for Tavertine Beige Davros… Do you reckon he Mercedes' head honcho churning out his legions of silver clones?

There we have it, anything silver IS evil! See below ;-)

Andy

Attachments

• images-2.jpg
    images-2.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Boo!!

vito113 said:
...I had forgotton about the Cybermen, I was scared s**tless by them...
cybermen_jpg.jpg

Mmm What's for dinner? I hope it's silver! :p

pammy said:
That's it - you lot do need to get out more :crazy: :D you are seriously losing it:D
Thanks very much for the offer Pammy ;) :p Oi Lads!! Pammy's offering to take us all out :D Yay! because we're worth it, where's me shampoo gone? :devil:

*EDIT* It's amazing how easily threads can spiral out of control :crazy: Uhh sorry Sam, keep on saving mate, you'll get that Merc one day! :)

S.

Last edited:
Steve_Perry said:
cybermen_jpg.jpg

Mmm What's for dinner? I hope it's silver! :p

Thanks very much for the offer Pammy ;) :p Oi Lads!! Pammy's offering to take us all out :D Yay! because we're worth it, where's me shampoo gone? :devil:

*EDIT* It's amazing how easily threads can spiral out of control :crazy: Uhh sorry Sam, keep on saving mate, you'll get that Merc one day! :)

S.
It is when you lot get hold of 'em. Geeze:D

You still need Shampoo then - odd how some rumours can be untrue:devil:

pammy said:
You still need Shampoo then - odd how some rumours can be untrue:devil:
Not for much longer :( Rumour? hehe nah, there's photographic evidence on the skid pan thread :p So Pammy... what else does the rumour mill have to say? :devil: ;)

S.

Steve_Perry said:
Not for much longer :( Rumour? hehe nah, there's photographic evidence on the skid pan thread :p So Pammy... what else does the rumour mill have to say? :devil: ;)

S.
now that would be telling:devil:

Hang on in there Sam

Don't worry, if you want one bad enough you'll get one!! Didn't get mine till I was 37! Keep your eye out for a 190, it's a cheap way into Mercs :)

But don't buy a Silver Benz or you'll end up like this poor guy!

Andy

Attachments

• DSC05466.jpg
    DSC05466.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
vito113 said:
..... But don't buy a Silver Benz or you'll end up like this poor guy!
Andy - that is one of the funniest things I've seen since FuzzerGits skirt blew up in a gust of wind ...... :D

K

Sam mate, i am currently using as my primary car a pug 306 dturbo, as i cannot afford the insurance etc on my 190...

Sucks when you could be driving a benz, but it will get me bye for a couple of years and economy is amazin! :eek:

You guys have seriously lost it...i'm banning you all from the forum ;) :p

V12 said:
Sam mate, i am currently using as my primary car a pug 306 dturbo, as i cannot afford the insurance etc on my 190...
Hate to ask Ricky, but what colour is your 306, & 190 ? We need to know which side of the fence you're on !

S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom