• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

My Date fell off

Tekman

Car
C 320 CDI
W204 preface lift 2008 c320 , it has fold out screen with satnav
Got in car yesterday noticed my time was wrong on dash went into system selected timeIMG_0597.JPEGunable to change date,
using steering wheel butons selected settings on clocks no time date
it was all correct but now cannot find how to change date reset country turned B,S,T tried doing it manually but can only set time

any ideas gratfully apreciated

W204 preface lift 2008 c320 , it has fold out screen with satnav
Got in car yesterday noticed my time was wrong on dash went into system selected timeView attachment 158123unable to change date,
using steering wheel butons selected settings on clocks no time date
it was all correct but now cannot find how to change date reset country turned B,S,T tried doing it manually but can only set time

any ideas gratfully apreciated
Anything in the car manual ?
Will leaving the radio on R4 or R2 get the BBC signal to reset the date/time ?

Anything in the car manual ?
Will leaving the radio on R4 or R2 get the BBC signal to reset the date/time ?
No I tried reset all radio channels , I tried one of Killhertz videos to go into engineer mode to see anything but nothing,
in manual it says that when you go into sytem it should say time & Date but date just gone and has it shows 1/11/04 which is long before build date of 08

wondering if battery unpluged for peiod whould some how reset system.

No I tried reset all radio channels , I tried one of Killhertz videos to go into engineer mode to see anything but nothing,
in manual it says that when you go into sytem it should say time & Date but date just gone and has it shows 1/11/04 which is long before build date of 08

wondering if battery unpluged for peiod whould some how reset system.
Good luck buddy . What a nuisance !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom