My personal review of my C63S

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

effy37

Car
C63s saloon
I’ve now covered a few hundred miles since my purchase, I’ve owned a few performance cars, including M3s and M4 an M5 Porsche 911 C2s Gen2 but I must say this C63s out does them all I think it looks better, it handles better and as everyone knows it sounds better, it’s full of tech that I’ve just about sussed out I’m also averaging 16 mpg which I’m okay with, but obviously expect more on a run

I’ve now covered a few hundred miles since my purchase, I’ve owned a few performance cars, including M3s and M4 an M5 Porsche 911 C2s Gen2 but I must say this C63s out does them all I think it looks better, it handles better and as everyone knows it sounds better, it’s full of tech that I’ve just about sussed out I’m also averaging 16 mpg which I’m okay with, but obviously expect more on a run

Deep and incisive review indeed - with lots of general detail and observation, backed by extensive comparisons and forthright opinion.

You do realise that you have obligations ......

:ttiuwp

:D:D:D I know I'm waiting for a guy I know to do some professional shoots for me......believe me as soon as they are done they will be posted on here ;)

I’d say the ride is more comfortable than the BMW F8X and seems the damping is a step above as well. The tech and interior is much nicer although BMWs Idrive is still the standard bearer. The DCT is an awesome bit of kit particularly with the GTS software and I do prefer the gear knob on the tunnel. However the V8 is a gem of an engine and although more muted than earlier versions, it sounds so much better than the straight six. Something about the phasing of the turbos and unequal length piping means the sound of the M cars isn’t as great as it could be without resorting to various mods. Both the M cars and the AMGs are great in their own right and I have enjoyed both.

I agree with that mate ;)

I do wish you hadn't mentioned 16 mpg

Any news on the photos ?

All being nice on Monday he is meeting me at 10:30 ......as soon as they are with my guys I will post on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom