• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

New E63s owner looking for some advice

Dont quote me on this but I would say No just get it serviced with MB in accordance with the plan you have taken out
You can't expect to go to an indie for the cheap 1 then expect MB to carry out the more expensive one 😀

agree with spider, if you have the service plan it would have been costed for the next services, so you would have to go to mb for the A & B services as they come up. Other everyone would do that and service plan costs will just go up.

i second - PS4S's

Also ensure that you do your tracking regularly to ensure you maximise the 'longevity'.

As for loosing rear end etc... it is a powerful machine and w/ that amount of torque onboard, no tyre (or electronics) will stop it. Wet roads is where you test your driving skills ;)

Stay safe!

So finally got fed up with picking straw and dead birds from the front radiators. So while the front bumper was off getting a new parking sensor fitted(which hasn't stopped the annoying things going off randomly) I had the radiators cleaned and guards fitted.
20231208_152237.jpg

So parking sensors fixed, but any faith in the main dealer evaporated. Turns out that after changing the parking sensor(£500, under warrently thankfully), it wasn't that at all was the number plate flexing on the mount. All none service plan stuffs will now be done at an independent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom