New member looking to get C32

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Your right, it's fast. The main benefit I have found is the way it delivers after mapping. So much smoother and when I can find the SL 55 intake even more power with no mechanical mods :)

Just my 2 pence worth, I have a C32 that has just been serviced and re-mapped by Andy. I haven't had the pulley changed yet bit the results are epic. The car pulls like a train.

Andy has done a fantastic job for me and would highly recommend his services.

Next up the SL intake. If you do take the plunge you will not be disappointed, I have a friend with an M3 who absolutely love driving my 32.

One other thing you should be mindful of, the super charger inter cooler can leak coolant (Glycol) which can contaminate the auto gearbox. To fix is a full gearbox refurb £££. Make sure when you are looking at C32s you ask the question and good luck

Hello mate,

thanks for the advice. How would I check for this leak? is it a known problem, as in they all get it sooner or later?

When I get mine its going in for a full check, like I've done with all my performance cars, will make it all sound first i.e. bushes, rust proofing etc then look at upgrades. I bloody hate rust! On the topic of rust I was advised that pre 2003 C32 suffer from this, I've tried looking for 2004 C32 but they are all C55's?? Did the facelift only come in C55 then?

Intake wise i'm seriously thinking about the NeedsWings intake as I read it flows quite a bit more than even the SL55 intake system! And I love that whine:devil:. That along with pulley and remap will see M3's staring at me in rear view:D.

Thanks

Kash

There are 2004 registered C32s but they're very few and far between.

I think it was more the 03 and before models that were affected. If you do a search on here or even google, you should find something on it.

Most will show signs of rust, mainly on the arches. Mines got a bit but £500 should see it off.

ok thanks. Any info on the needswings intakes and how to check for coolant in gearbox?

Thanks

amgc32 said:
ok thanks. Any info on the needswings intakes and how to check for coolant in gearbox? Thanks

Way too expensive for the gains in my opinion! Better off going the SL55 route! With respect to the coolant in gearbox.......,very jerky gear changes!

^+1
Think I read somewhere that they take a sample from gearbox and send it off for analysis.

Great, thanks guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom