New Michelin's and Refurb alloys..WOW

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just noticed something else about the PS3 - they have a treadwear of 320 rather than the normal 280 so should last longer

I got a pair of Conti 3 225/45/17 for £248 fitted and balanced from ProTyre a couple of months ago.

How much do they charge, as I have just looked on their website and cant see a price list

55+vat..this is full strip down and stages of paint,lacquer..new valves,etc..it is good value and the work is very good..
nice guys..

Anyone thinking of buying PS3s might want be interested in my pricing reseach so far, for a C350 CDI Sport, ie 245 40 R17 91Y.
ATS Euromaster want £167 (but there website is not clear and haven't checked whether this includes VAT!)
Others:
KwikFit £162
Event 172
Tyre Shopper 180
Black Circles 181
MyTyres and ETyres 189
National 197.
Haven't taken into account possible promo discounts or discounts for more than one tyre.
Hope this helps...my search goes on:(

I was going to get them from Camskills..but Michelin doing a 40 voucher if 4tyres bought in June..but retailers were blackcircles which is my second choice..so they reduced the price to get to as close to camskills..so ended up cheaper with the vouchers..so win win for me.. always ask to price match and see what they can do..never hurts to ask..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom