New on here :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Terry1984

Car
CLS55 AMG
Good evening all. Totally new to the forum or any forum for that matter. So I put deposit down on a cls55 yesterday. I pick it up on Friday and it’s an absolute beauty (to me anyway). But besides that, the power this thing has is unlike anything I’ve owned or driven before. Previously had a 545i so the power increase to the 501bhp in the cls is huge. The way it delivers the power is incredible. Anyway more to the point, I want to thank all the people that have posted historically and currently regarding the cls because it was those posts that swayed me towards this monster.

Attachments

• 4FA89BFB-8BDC-4EB4-A23F-A4DAA9F59898.jpeg
    4FA89BFB-8BDC-4EB4-A23F-A4DAA9F59898.jpeg
    248.7 KB · Views: 41
  • E8935814-FD08-4525-B49A-098AB5C2558B.jpeg
    E8935814-FD08-4525-B49A-098AB5C2558B.jpeg
    151.4 KB · Views: 39
Hi and welcome. Car looks really smart, nice first Mercedes, always loved the looks but had to downsize to get my first AMG about 12 months ago ( and after over 50 years of car ownership )

Welcome Terry.
Good choice, and the 55K engine is a peach.

Welcome, loving the wheel/caliper combination!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Thanks all. Now hopefully a many trouble free and enjoyable miles, all below 70mph of course
So no more than 3rd gear then [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Hi and welcome. Car looks really smart, nice first Mercedes, always loved the looks but had to downsize to get my first AMG about 12 months ago ( and after over 50 years of car ownership )
Thank you very much. Has your AMG behaves during ownership?

It's a 2012 plate but only has 24 k on the clock although I'm 4th owner but it has run faultlessly for the last 12 months with the exception of an engine warning light that turned out to need the software updating for the exhaust valves. Came from a MB dealer so got two years T1 Warranty. Cost this year £70 for the update plus £300 for two new rear tyres ( I wonder why ? ) and MOT £55 , passed no advisories and the dealer gave me £55 of MB Accesories f.o.c ( Mercedes Polo Shirt / 4g Memory Stick + Bottle Screenwash I just had it serviced yesterday on service contract that costs £43 per month, no additional items so extra cost £0 , front pads only thing noted, 30% remaining so will be good until next service unless I go berserk .
In all I am very very pleased especially as have another 11 month warranty to go, not that I am expecting to need it.

It's a 2012 plate but only has 24 k on the clock although I'm 4th owner but it has run faultlessly for the last 12 months with the exception of an engine warning light that turned out to need the software updating for the exhaust valves. Came from a MB dealer so got two years T1 Warranty. Cost this year £70 for the update plus £300 for two new rear tyres ( I wonder why ? ) and MOT £55 , passed no advisories and the dealer gave me £55 of MB Accesories f.o.c ( Mercedes Polo Shirt / 4g Memory Stick + Bottle Screenwash I just had it serviced yesterday on service contract that costs £43 per month, no additional items so extra cost £0 , front pads only thing noted, 30% remaining so will be good until next service unless I go berserk .
In all I am very very pleased especially as have another 11 month warranty to go, not that I am expecting to need it.
Sounds like you’ve bought a right gem.

Bought on a whim but you are right, lovely car and has turned out to be brilliant both as a boys toy and as a long distance cruiser when I can get 32 mpg with normal driving

Welcome to the Fold Sir,

I'm on my 2nd e55k , They are addictive which is a good job as they can also be quite testing to own lol

Welcome to the Fold Sir,

I'm on my 2nd e55k , They are addictive which is a good job as they can also be quite testing to own lol
It’s been that already, needed a gearbox and torque converter fluid change already. Only picked it up last Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom