New purchase

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dovner

Car
C63
Hi All

Not big on posting on forums but thought I would share my excitement.

After selling my 2014 C63 (1 previous owner 23 k on the clock i thought I had got the itch out of my system.

The itch returned and this time I was lucky enough to buy a genuine C63s Amg edition 1 motorsport, 1 local owner 8200k on the cloak!

thoughts on new purchase welcome

Hi All

After selling my 2014 C63 (1 previous owner 23 k on the clock i thought I had got the itch out of my system.

The itch returned and this time I was lucky enough to buy a genuine C63s Amg edition 1 motorsport, 1 local owner 8200k on the cloak!

Hi All

I don’t no how to load up or where they go lol, I’m crap

If you send them to someone with WhatsApp and then they send them back to you and then just add file or use postimages.org 😉

Hi All

How much did it cost you?

Hi All

Only just had a look back on here, totally forgot lol, I made a mistake I got it with just under 8100 miles and after nearly a year it’s only done 9200 miles ! Absolutely a great purchase it’s so rare! every time I fill her up I get ask what it is! it’s had 1 previous local owner might sell for the right price

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom