• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

New ramp`s

Tekman

Car
C 320 CDI
I was using my trusted ramp`s for years until now when I found myself with little room under car so looked at different ways to put car in air,
so chatting to wife and I wanted to get some railway sleepers and bold my old ramps to them them drive onto sleepers then onto ramps giving me clearance .
After a few very choice word`s and a big NO I show her these and my are they big and at 20kg each poor deliver guy he was a star.
These are my new additionRamp`s.jpg
didnt realize how small my old ones where :banana:

They look good; I can't read the label but is that an hydraulic lifting mechanism under that 'plate', or us it just an additional support?

They do look like the type where the platform jacks up to give extra clearance. In which case normal jacking cautions should apply, although obviously it shouldn't be possible for the car to drop further than the level of the top of the ramp.

Yes they are Hydraulic with axel stand like platform with 3 ton jacks to give extra lift to car and pins to lock off stand,
wider than old ones and lips to stop roll back but I never risk it , Just need to build a bigger workshop to put them in Lol

They look quite nifty. What's the gradient like? A couple of my cars are quite low but those ramps look like they are shallower than many ive seen so might work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom