New W211 Owner!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sorted it. I had to email the photo to myself from my iPhone and then send it as a reduced size, open email and then save it to my phone

Load of free image resizing app in the App/Play store.....I use one of those. Must be said though that this is the only car forum I use that does not automatically resize the pics to an acceptable size when you post them....So I dont post as many pics on here as else where...too much hassle for a lazy git like me!!

Just take a screenshot of the photo on your phone, and it will capture this at the phone's native screen resolution and you will instantly have a much smaller sized copy 👍

Just take a screenshot of the photo on your phone, and it will capture this at the phone's native screen resolution and you will instantly have a much smaller sized copy 👍
Ah yes. Didn’t think of that. Great idea. Cheers.

If you have an Android device, open the picture you want to post, click the 'edit' icon (the pencil at the bottom of the screen), click the '3 dots' of 'hamburger' top right of your screen. Click resize and it'll give you some resize options. Select one, click 'done' and 'save'.
Exactly what I do, I find resizing to 80% usually works on odd occasion I have to resize to 60%.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom