• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Newbie, 1st time owning a MB

C19WKR

Car
A45 AMG
Hi all, My names Chris, bought my 1st MB yesterday an A45 AMG Premium.

First of all i need to say what a car 😯 the 4 hour drive home was delightful.

Not that i know alot about MB, but i think this car has loads to read up on, the fact its a Premium edition is something i know nothing about if someone could elaborate?

Also the stereo, computer etc will take a bit of getting used to. Theres so many things on it.

My last car was an Astra Nurburgring so this is a massive step up.

Anyway, My cars white, 33k, 2017 model, pan roof, race mode, suspension button, also came with a decat and straight through center section in the boot.

Im so happy with it and for sure will be on here often for help/info.

Thanks

Attachments

• Snapchat-462930440.jpg
    Snapchat-462930440.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 29
Welcome aboard & congratulations, very nice looking car 🙂👍
Thanks mate, just needs lowered a bit and the wheels spaced a fraction to have it sitting perfect.

Not that i know alot about MB, but i think this car has loads to read up on, the fact its a Premium edition is something i know nothing about if someone could elaborate?

Also the stereo, computer etc will take a bit of getting used to. Theres so many things on it.

Anyway, My cars white, 33k, 2017 model, pan roof, race mode, suspension button, also came with a decat and straight through center section in the boot.

Thanks
I’ve just bought new the A35 Prem+ in black with night pack. Does your bonnet get really hot at the front where the heat shield is on the engine.

I’ve just bought new the A35 Prem+ in black with night pack. Does your bonnet get really hot at the front where the heat shield is on the engine.
Not noticed, not checked for any heat, but i will now that you mention it, makes sense to be warm as the turbo sits right there, maybe need some halfords vents 😂

Welcome to the forum 😃 some excellent advice and information on here enjoy your car looks lovely

Congratulations and welcome to the forum. The A45 is an absolute rocket from what I've seen, enjoy.

Hi & welcome

the fact its a Premium edition is something i know nothing about if someone could elaborate?

Premium and Premium Plus are optional equipment packages that might include things like higher spec. audio, bigger screens, better headlights, adaptive cruise etc. The exact details will vary from model to model and can change over the years ... for a 2017 car your best bet is to Google it.

As an example our 2019 C Class also has the Premium pack, which included a digital instrument display, ambient lighting, Comand Online navigation, multi-beam LED headlights and wireless phone charging. Premium Plus would then have added a 360º camera, Burmeister surround-sound audio system, keyless go and a panoramic glass roof.

Hi & welcome

Premium and Premium Plus are optional equipment packages that might include things like higher spec. audio, bigger screens, better headlights, adaptive cruise etc. The exact details will vary from model to model and can change over the years ... for a 2017 car your best bet is to Google it.

As an example our 2019 C Class also has the Premium pack, which included a digital instrument display, ambient lighting, Comand Online navigation, multi-beam LED headlights and wireless phone charging. Premium Plus would then have added a 360º camera, Burmeister surround-sound audio system, keyless go and a panoramic glass roof.
Thanks for that, i will do some digging into it.

Thanks
Welcome to MBClub. That’s a handsome car, and incredibly quick too. Congratulations 🤍

Have a look at lastvin.com to see a list of what it left the factory with
Excellent website that mate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom